Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 08-14-2015, 02:46 PM   #29
goldcoastmat

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS convertable
Yes I do vape in the camaro.

It does leave a residue but it's easily cleaned. I use a .06 ohm dual coil competition dripper (That I've won several cloud comps with) so I am able to completely cloud out the car. the average vapor probably wouldn't do the same.

Mods list to long to fit in sig now lol

Check build thread

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377507
goldcoastmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:11 PM   #30
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
No smoke or vape--Just chewing tobacco
Red Man or Beechnut---Spit it out the window
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:15 PM   #31
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldcoastmat View Post
Yes I do vape in the camaro.

It does leave a residue but it's easily cleaned. I use a .06 ohm dual coil competition dripper (That I've won several cloud comps with) so I am able to completely cloud out the car. the average vapor probably wouldn't do the same.

They have competitions for this stuff? Reminds me of the "air guitar" contests they used to do at bars and clubs.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

pickwithaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:23 PM   #32
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickwithaustin View Post
They have competitions for this stuff? Reminds me of the "air guitar" contests they used to do at bars and clubs.
I've done pipe smoking contests in Houston. Used to be held at Mathias' Pub on 1960. We would run over to the horse track after. Fun times!

Pay your $20 to enter... you always win more than the $20 back in cigars, pipe tobacco, and pipes.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:32 PM   #33
goldcoastmat

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS convertable
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
I've done pipe smoking contests in Houston. Used to be held at Mathias' Pub on 1960. We would run over to the horse track after. Fun times!

Pay your $20 to enter... you always win more than the $20 back in cigars, pipe tobacco, and pipes.
Pretty much, they have raffle's and giveaways at most of them. they are usually free to enter down here though. It's a good draw for the shops that have them. I've seen cash prizes upwards of $1,000 for some. Almost all of them will give you free juice for competing.

Mods list to long to fit in sig now lol

Check build thread

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377507
goldcoastmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 04:23 PM   #34
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
No, I prefer to date women.
Old 08-15-2015, 05:44 AM   #35
essess

Drives: 10 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYBORG View Post
No, I prefer to date women.
i couldnt stop laughing when i read that! I get the vaping thing for quitting smoking but this huge amounts of smoke thing is rediculous. Where i work there are a couple people that have these huge smoke vaper things and they are the laughing stock of the building
essess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:40 AM   #36
wayne watson

Drives: 2014 camaro ss ,1967 chevelle ss,
i have found that if you hit a joint a few times afterwards, the cigar smell goes away......just kidding, i do neither
Old 08-15-2015, 10:13 AM   #37
NC_SS

Drives: 2012 M6 Camaro SS (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillshooter View Post
This thread could also be titled "are you 19?"
NC_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:20 AM   #38
MRREVINTO7

Drives: 14 1Le --14 chevy ss sedan 07shelby
nope no residule smell vape in all my rides ..but no actual tobacco products are allowed ..there is no tar in vape its base is vegetable oil which breaks down to sugar alcohol !!
MRREVINTO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:53 PM   #39
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
To everyone who says "OH IT DOESN'T LEAVE AN ODOR"

As someone who doesn't vape..... Yes, yes it does.
Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:48 PM   #40
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillshooter View Post
This thread could also be titled "are you 19?"
What does 19 have to do with anything ?
I smoked for 35 years and with vaping have quit for the 1st time ever as others have also , In the 8 months since I quit I have gone from 24 mg of nicotine down to 3 mg . Quite a accomplishment in mine and many others book. I urge others who smoke to give Vaping a real chance instead of smoking , and by doing that I mean go down to your local vape shop and have them help you out , Buying those small electronic E-cigs at the gas station is not giving you a real chance of quitting you need to get a mod unit that will satisfy your smoking urges .
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #41
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRREVINTO7 View Post
nope no residule smell vape in all my rides ..but no actual tobacco products are allowed ..there is no tar in vape its base is vegetable oil which breaks down to sugar alcohol !!
Well not really here is what it is
What is ejuice?

What is e-Juice?

So now that you understand that vaping isn’t smoking, the next question most people have is whats in that liquid that’s being atomized into vapor?

e-Liquid or e-Juice is normally composed of up to 5 ingredients (not main ingredients with a giant list of other stuff, all ingredients) :
1.VG (Vegetable Glycerin) The Base makes up 80-90% of e-juice and is composed of 100% VG or a mix with PG. Common ratios are 100% VG, 50/50 PG/VG, and 80/20 PG/VG. It is widely used in all types of food and personal care products like toothpaste. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycerol
2.PG (Propylene glycol) Commonly mixed with VG as the base for e-juice. This is a solvent that’s used in all sorts of things. Along with being a solvent, its mainly known for its use in fog machines. A higher PG mix e-juice will produce thicker clouds of vapor. However PG can dry out your throat and even cause mild allergic reactions in some users. If you have any issues with PG, just use a 100% VG e-juice like those from Virgin Vapor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylene_glycol
3.Flavor 10%-20%. All the e-juice I’ve seen uses Food grade flavorings originally intended for baking or candy making. Here is an excerpt from the LorAnn website: “All of our materials are food grade (where applicable) and adhere to standards set down in the USP, NF or FCC (U.S.Pharmacopoeia, National Formulary, and Food Chemical Codex).”
4.Nicotine 0%-2.4% depending on strength. Any large supplier of e-juice is using pharmaceutical grade pure nicotine.
5.Distilled water is sometimes used to dilute if needed.

That’s it. From as little as 2 ingredients (VG and flavor) to as many as 5, and theories on nicotine ingestion non withstanding, all used regularly in food products. Remember, the important thing is what e-juice doesn’t contain: the 4000+ chemicals in a cigarette.
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 03:33 PM   #42
Vroom_vroom
The gritos pollo!!!

Drives: Like a idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd10013 View Post
and a smoker would tell you the same thing. not saying it does or doesn't leave an odor, I've never used it. but someone used to it will of course not recognize an odor.

i think it has more to do with what juice is in it. there are some extremely stinky vapes that im sure would stay in your car.
o; Slp loud mouth I|maganflow x-pipe|Injen long ram intake
|brembo brake upgrade| russell s.s. lines|2LT polished 19's|billet 5mm spacers|tinted tail lights&markers|pdmi|billet c. can|
'13 Avenger R/T
'77 T/A 6.6;, draining my wallet.
Vroom_vroom is offline   Reply With Quote