Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 04-27-2015, 06:33 AM   #29
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Part of me say nice video, other part say driving without seat belt on and running a stop sign on public roads and traveling over the speed limit on public roads.

Wonder why I think this?
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:11 AM   #30
FZ1LE
Camaro SS 1LE

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Part of me say nice video, other part say driving without seat belt on and running a stop sign on public roads and traveling over the speed limit on public roads.

Wonder why I think this?
I know... I Did notice that I didn't have my seatbelt on in one part and that was stupid.. I picked the most desolate places I could find, but I know it's not much of an excuse.. We've all fallen victim to the temptation these cars give us.. Some push it more than others but.. Hard not to play once and awhile when you've spent $45000 on a car and can't wait for the once a year track time.. I wish Indy would let me run the brickyard!!!

Last edited by FZ1LE; 04-27-2015 at 07:45 AM.
FZ1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:03 PM   #31
MexicanCustard

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE NPP
Great video! I made my wife watch it, she says your not allowed to do those burnouts in your camaro. I said, to late.
MexicanCustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:43 PM   #32
PutDaNeck

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1LE
Some friendly advice: you may want to take the video down before you get arrested for multiple counts of reckless driving, speed contest, running a stop sign, and speeding. Or in the alternative, you can edit those parts out.

Don't want to sound like a dick or anything but my office has handled at least 2 cases already where video evidence from youtube was used as probable cause to arrest and prosecute for reckless driving.

Just my advice, do whatever you want with it. Other than that, nice video bud!
PutDaNeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:37 AM   #33
SASQUATCHelvis

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE
Great video!
SASQUATCHelvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:15 AM   #34
StlRomAniaN

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PutDaNeck View Post
Some friendly advice: you may want to take the video down before you get arrested for multiple counts of reckless driving, speed contest, running a stop sign, and speeding. Or in the alternative, you can edit those parts out.

Don't want to sound like a dick or anything but my office has handled at least 2 cases already where video evidence from youtube was used as probable cause to arrest and prosecute for reckless driving.

This. The owner of our St. Louis Lamborghini/Ferrari dealership got busted via YouTube. It happens.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:08 AM   #35
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Quote:

I loved the video but also thought the same thing. I am sure OP's insurance company would be none to thrilled with it either. Not saying I have never played, but I would not want a piece of incriminating evidence like this laying around as proof!
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:52 AM   #36
FZ1LE
Camaro SS 1LE

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:

I appreciate all the advice and concern guys, I do.. My dad is a cop so I kinda understand the risks and I thought over all this before posting..

1. There is no irrefutable evidence of who's driving during said violations nor the plate visible during any of those scenes to say who's car it was..
2. There is no identifiable signs to indicate where or what street the cars on..
3. There is no footage of the indicated speed at the same time as the car is moving.. For all we know it was on a dyno... lol
4. There is no warrant or even a ticket on me right now so they wouldn't even be looking for incriminating evidence..
5. And lastly the only way they would find anything is by searching for keywords from other posts like "speeding" and "illegal", "incriminating" and "violations"... Or if someone on here tried to turn me in which would be a dick move and hypocritical, Bc we all know we didn't buy these cars to only drive like grandmas..

Again, thanks for the advice, it is good advice and probably a good idea nonetheless.. I just wanted to make a sweet movie of these awesome cars and thought I'd share.. It's not a daily thing, these were get in and get out situations.. I'm sorry if they offended anyone.. But I hope you like the clip, thank to everyone that said cool things about it!!!

Last edited by FZ1LE; 04-29-2015 at 03:04 AM.
FZ1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:09 PM   #37
Wollmank

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE AGM
Dude. Freakin fantastic video. Thank you for sharing. I watched it 3 times in a row. Great job!
Wollmank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:11 PM   #38
Wollmank

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FZ1LE View Post
I appreciate all the advice and concern guys, I do.. My dad is a cop so I kinda understand the risks and I thought over all this before posting..

1. There is no irrefutable evidence of who's driving during said violations nor the plate visible during any of those scenes to say who's car it was..
2. There is no identifiable signs to indicate where or what street the cars on..
3. There is no footage of the indicated speed at the same time as the car is moving.. For all we know it was on a dyno... lol
4. There is no warrant or even a ticket on me right now so they wouldn't even be looking for incriminating evidence..
5. And lastly the only way they would find anything is by searching for keywords from other posts like "speeding" and "illegal", "incriminating" and "violations"... Or if someone on here tried to turn me in which would be a dick move and hypocritical, Bc we all know we didn't buy these cars to only drive like grandmas..

Again, thanks for the advice, it is good advice and probably a good idea nonetheless.. I just wanted to make a sweet movie of these awesome cars and thought I'd share.. It's not a daily thing, these were get in and get out situations.. I'm sorry if they offended anyone.. But I hope you like the clip, thank to everyone that said cool things about it!!!
I'm sorry you're having to explain yourself. **** everyone, this is America! Again. Awesome job!
Wollmank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:21 PM   #39
SSNYSTR

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FZ1LE View Post
This is a quick clip I threw together of me having some fun and burning up the rest of my original Goodyears in the process.. Good thing I got a new set already! I love this car!!

This is the link to my YouTube page as I'm not aloud to directly post it on this site.. You can find the video labeled "The Camaro SS 1LE" Enjoy!!
https://m.youtube.com/user/Cobalt600R
Why can't you post it directly on this site?
SSNYSTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:30 PM   #40
rleon

Drives: 2015 1LE SUMMIT WHT 1SS NPP RECARO
Screw it! Drive it like you stole It! Awesome video!!!
rleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:40 PM   #41
xk49

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS L99 RJT Convertible
One of the best videos I've seen. Awesome color combo on the car too, but I'm bias.
Flowmaster Force II Axle back, Kooks LT's and Highflow Cats, Oracle Side Makers, BC Coilovers, E-Force Supercharger, Rotofab Intake, HexVents, ACS T4 Splitter/Rockers/Wind Deflectors, Aeroforce dual pod, Autometer boost/WB analog gauges, MRR M228 20x10 20x11 Nitto Invo 275/315's, CDC Sport Bar, Tuned by Slowhawk Performance.
xk49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:40 PM   #42
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
Nice video and even nicer ride..

Thanks for sharing!