Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-03-2015, 06:32 PM   #15
Bradl1982

Drives: 17 Camaro 2SS
I can't wait to see the interior. The interior of the 5th gen is the reason I never bought one. I'm hoping the 6th gen includes a smart key w/ push button start (just about every car on the market has this now so I'd be surprised if it doesn't), HUD option, high res nav screen, heated and cooled seats and an all around higher quality look and feel.
Bradl1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:59 PM   #16
Thebeezwax

Drives: Has 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercarfanatic View Post
If I am not mistaken, the member you quoted works/worked for GM. He is very much "in the know" as to GM's moves, and I can vouch for his word.
didn't know that... im the Internet Director at a Buick, GMC and Chevy store and I constantly ask our product trainers and reps for info and they wont kiss and tell... even for a steak lunch
Thebeezwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:42 PM   #17
hypercarfanatic

Drives: 2013 F-150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradl1982 View Post
I can't wait to see the interior. The interior of the 5th gen is the reason I never bought one. I'm hoping the 6th gen includes a smart key w/ push button start (just about every car on the market has this now so I'd be surprised if it doesn't), HUD option, high res nav screen, heated and cooled seats and an all around higher quality look and feel.
+1 on everything, and some cool storage places (I can't be the only person that likes little hidden compartments)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebeezwax View Post
didn't know that... im the Internet Director at a Buick, GMC and Chevy store and I constantly ask our product trainers and reps for info and they wont kiss and tell... even for a steak lunch
Lol. Well, I haven't heard anything other than "its much better" - so even if FenwickHockey65 knows more, he isn't saying, which I don't think anyone expects him to.

Anyways - a member on here made him his own thread (below)

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296229
hypercarfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:56 PM   #18
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercarfanatic View Post
If I am not mistaken, the member you quoted works/worked for GM. He is very much "in the know" as to GM's moves, and I can vouch for his word.
I don't work for GM but I know some stuff.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:51 PM   #19
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
I don't work for GM but I know some stuff.
This should be in your sig.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:01 AM   #20
MrBojangles528

Drives: 2014 2LT-RS Blue Ray Metallic
I might be in the minority here, but I really enjoy the interior in my 14 2LT, so I don't have any serious suggestions for improving the interior. I would recommend switching the parking brake to the driver's side though lol!

As for tech I would like to see, blind spot monitoring would be nice, since visibility is somewhat low. I personally would also dig a front facing camera or sensors for parallel parking, but I would be surprised if those actually happened.
MrBojangles528 is offline   Reply With Quote