Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-25-2014, 03:12 PM   #113
ScottsLZL1

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
I cant believe what happened today !!! I was the only car in the parking when I got to work ( red w/ blk stripes) . I left early since I went in early because I'm better than everyone else. To my suprise I was totally blocked in by all these SOB's who cant park ! So I took this pic because I have nothing better to do but complain and cry about how other people park ! I hope this teachs them a lesson to never do that again, or you better believe I'll be posting more pics !!!:mad2 :
Attached Images

Last edited by ScottsLZL1; 06-25-2014 at 10:42 PM.
ScottsLZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:33 PM   #114
NJScorpio

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1LT Hyper Blue Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsLZL1 View Post
I cant believe what happened today !!! I was the only car in the parking when I got to work ( red w/ blk stripes) . I left early since I went in early because I'm better than everyone else. To my surpise I was totally blocked in by all these SOB's who cant park ! So I took this pic because I have nothing better to do but complain and cry about how other people park ! I hope this teachs them a lesson to never do that again, or you better believe I'll be posting more pics !!!:mad2 :
Why are there so many Mustangs parked by you?
NJScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 09:03 AM   #115
shrinkdoc

Drives: SRT Yugo GT Super Sport with Manual
Ever notice that most SUV drivers can't drive any way? Cut people off, speed and switch lanes like they think they are driving sports cars.
shrinkdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:02 PM   #116
nickswe
A Swede lost in Texas

Drives: Camaro ZL1 2014 Black M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMY1LE View Post
How many times do you come out to something like this ? I park in the last spot right against the curb to allow room on the passenger side for those flying doors that most people don't seem to care about and this idiot has to pull in right beside me. Tires on the line !! and check out the damage to the side of their car !! Looks like they normally park by feel, this never ceases to amaze me
I dont see the problem! You can clearly see that he is trying to cover his own ass from that other car on the very far left that is very close on crossing over. So it is just a chain-effect from that.

That car next to yours - How can you know that his damages is not made by someone else that was not paying attention?

Stop being so oneheaded.

Currently driving a 2014 Camaro ZL1 Coupe.
nickswe is offline   Reply With Quote