Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-14-2014, 06:19 PM   #1
Verbatim

Drives: '18 2SS 1LE HBM
FS: 2012 Sonic LTZ Hatchback 1.4 Turbo M/6

For sale is my 2012 Sonic LTZ Hatchback 1.4L Turbo with a 6 speed manual transmission. The car has approximately 57,000 miles on it (it is my daily at ~75 miles/day so that will likely go up).

For those unfamiliar with the Sonic models, the LTZ includes heated seats, faux leather, bluetooth audio, CD/MP3 stereo, A/C, cruise control, steering wheel controls for cruise and stereo, premium 17" wheels, power locks/windows, etc.

This car is a great little commuter with some decent pep, and the manual really makes for a more engaging driving experience. I have 25% charcoal tint installed on all side and rear windows which really makes the car look great. The rear chevy emblem is blacked out as well which adds to the look. The car is also wired for subwoofers, including the RCA signal cable, a remote on/off wire hooked to the ignition switch, and a 4 gauge power cable off the battery (subwoofers can be included for the right price - two 10"s in a custom box with dual amps).

Also available are a set of winter tires (Blizzaks mounted on 15" alloy rims from tire rack) to go along with the car for the right price (or can be sold separately).

I'll work on getting some good pictures up soon if there is interest (I'm not sure how well received it will be here on Camaro5). Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Full disclosure:
-I just got the car back from the body shop and am looking to upgrade to a Camaro ASAP (unrelated to the accident) - the car still drives straight and true, I see no ill effects from the accident
-The accident was with a deer, they wound up replacing a lot of parts (hood, bumper, passenger side fender, passenger side door cover, etc.), but I used a great body shop through my insurance (repairs guaranteed for the life that I own the car), which also required the shop to use all new GM parts (metlife insurance), not used parts or no-name aftermarket parts
-The driver's side seat heater is not working, I'm not sure why
-The passenger side of the rear seat is stuck down in the folded position, fixing this will likely require removing the rear seat which I haven't done yet

I can't think of any other issues with the car that I know about now, and of course this sale would be as-is, no warranties expressed or implied.

I'm asking $12,500 OBO for the car.
Verbatim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:38 PM   #2
Verbatim

Bump - price is negotiable, I need this car gone ASAP.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:38 AM   #3
67ss350camaro

Drives: 67 RS/SS 350, 97 V6, 12 V6, 17 V6
Pictures? What color? How negotiable is the price?
97 V6 5-speed Coupe (work car ordered new)
2012 1LS (V6 6-speed) Coupe (new work car)
2017 1LS (V6 6-speed) Coupe (new new work car)
My Camaro
67ss350camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:55 AM   #4
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
I have a 14 as a rental car right now. It seems to be great on gas and parking is awesome.
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:16 PM   #5
Verbatim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ss350camaro View Post
Pictures? What color? How negotiable is the price?
The car is black.

Here are the pics. Interior is in great condition, I can provide pics if needed. Make me an offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thCamaro View Post
I have a 14 as a rental car right now. It seems to be great on gas and parking is awesome.
I agree, mileage is pretty good (I get 32-33 mpg with mostly 70 MPH freeway driving, I've seen 45 mpg when cruising across the Upper Peninsula at 60 MPH though). Parking is great, this thing can fit in almost any space...
Old 04-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #6
45thCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th Anniversary RS
Yeah I fit into a real tiny space today. But ultimately, despite this having 4 doors. It's only a 2 seater. I'm 5'8" and the seat is all the way back. It's practically touching the back seat. But then again, it's probably the same thing in my cruze. It's not a bad little car. Just needs some wider tires to hold the ground better. Best of luck with the sale. You might want to keep it when has gets higher for the summer. You'll need a DD
45thCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 04:48 PM   #7
Verbatim

Ok guys, I'm going to be trading this in tomorrow morning at Rodger's Chev.

If you're interested in the car, let me know ASAP so we can set something up, otherwise it'll be gone by tomorrow afternoon.

PM me with any interest. Provide your cell number so I can call/text you.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:21 AM   #8
Verbatim

Car is gone - I traded in yesterday.