Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 12-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #9339
FLYNNZL1
Account Suspended

Drives: Man
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via AIM to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
And don't forget:
http://troop1565.weebly.com/poker-run.html
Attached Images

Last edited by FLYNNZL1; 12-05-2013 at 09:54 PM.
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #9340
jd4eva98

Drives: 2013 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
And don't forget:

Click this link to Register:
http://troop1565.weebly.com/first-an...poker-run.html

(This link is currently down, check back soon)
http://troop1565.weebly.com/poker-run.html try this link
jd4eva98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #9341
NO2SNO

Drives: 2012 1LT Convertible FUN in the SUN
NO2SNO is MAINE BOUND!! (YES2SN0)

All,

This Thursday Dec 12th will be the last Tucson Camaro meeting I will attend. It is with mixed emotion that I have accepted a job offer in Bath Maine. I start my new job Jan 6, 2014.

You might ask, "Why in gods name would you move from Tucson's sun to snow covered roads for nearly 5 months? Surely you've lost your mind!" This past week I ask myself that question every time I lower the top on my convertible.

When I first drove the most beautiful convertible I've ever seen off the lot (you all remember that big smile that wouldn't go away) I felt like a little kid every time I saw another Camaro drive by. Then, OMG there are others out there like Aliens that feel the same way I do and they meet on a regular basis!

During the past year I've been attending the monthly meetings (I've only missed one when we went to Yellowstone) I've stated to make some good friends. Enjoyed great laughs and tried to get to know as many of you as possible while sharing a meal. Learned a great deal about cars and all the cool things we all do to make each of our rides unique. THANK YOU!!

But, as the saying goes, "Life happens while we are making other plans" I was born and raised in Maine and have family ties there. My wife Kathie has her family in Connecticut so when this opportunity came up it was just too hard to turn down.

Until then:
I'm Ready to Go!

Gusto!
NO2SNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:17 PM   #9342
FLYNNZL1
Account Suspended

Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via AIM to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NO2SNO View Post
All,

This Thursday Dec 12th will be the last Tucson Camaro meeting I will attend. It is with mixed emotion that I have accepted a job offer in Bath Maine. I start my new job Jan 6, 2014.

You might ask, "Why in gods name would you move from Tucson's sun to snow covered roads for nearly 5 months? Surely you've lost your mind!" This past week I ask myself that question every time I lower the top on my convertible.

When I first drove the most beautiful convertible I've ever seen off the lot (you all remember that big smile that wouldn't go away) I felt like a little kid every time I saw another Camaro drive by. Then, OMG there are others out there like Aliens that feel the same way I do and they meet on a regular basis!

During the past year I've been attending the monthly meetings (I've only missed one when we went to Yellowstone) I've stated to make some good friends. Enjoyed great laughs and tried to get to know as many of you as possible while sharing a meal. Learned a great deal about cars and all the cool things we all do to make each of our rides unique. THANK YOU!!

But, as the saying goes, "Life happens while we are making other plans" I was born and raised in Maine and have family ties there. My wife Kathie has her family in Connecticut so when this opportunity came up it was just too hard to turn down.

Until then:
I'm Ready to Go!

Gusto!
Well good for you Gus, Family is important. We will miss seeing you, you better keep in touch. Sweet song too
Old 12-06-2013, 06:15 AM   #9343
40years

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS Hyper Blue Met.
Quote:
All,

Gusto!
It's been a pleasure. Best of luck in the new chapter of your life.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:42 AM   #9344
FLYNNZL1
Account Suspended

On my way to mod day, Glenn, I bought some cookies, do we need anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #9345
FLYNNZL1
Account Suspended

Thank you Glenn for hosting MOD day today. And thank you to everyone who came.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #9346
copper3000
Troy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Camaro
Thanks for another great time Glen! We always enjoy mod days at your place.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #9347
AZSS6SPD

Drives: 2010 1SS (HIS&HERS)
Miss You

My work schedule has kept me from hanging out with you guys. We have a mountain to conquer down here here! Be safe!
AZSS6SPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #9348
FLYNNZL1
Account Suspended

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree Car Show Dec 14th

Attached Images

Old 12-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #9349
Bradrulz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT IOM
Quote:
All,

Until then:
I'm Ready to Go!

Gusto!

Congrats on the new job! What company?
MRT2.0 with Helmholtz Pipes, Cold Air Inductions CAI, 4-Pack Gauges, Flat Black Stripes, Added Spare Tire Kit, Elite Catch Can, Chrome 20" Wheels, HUD, ABL Doors, GM Dovetail, Matte Black Gills, Rear Fascia Blackout
Bradrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #9350
FLYNNZL1
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynnaz View Post
It looks like a few of us are going so far, let me know if you are interested.

Sean & Tami
Jason & Dee
Gary
Jeff & Deb?
Old 12-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #9351
SSeniorMoment

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 A6 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZSS6SPD View Post
My work schedule has kept me from hanging out with you guys. We have a mountain to conquer down here here! Be safe!
Which mountain?
SSeniorMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 02:13 AM   #9352
NO2SNO

Drives: 2012 1LT Convertible FUN in the SUN
Corsa Exhaust P/N 14953 for v6

So, my exhaust system will be here TODAY!! Who would you recommend to do the install. I would love to have it done Wednesday so I could show it off at the Thursday meeting for all those v6's looking into getting an aftermarket system.

This is only one choice from a plethora of selections out there. But, you'd get to hear what my choice was. Hope to see everyone Thursday as it will be my last meeting before I become one of the frozen chosen.

Gusto!

NO2SNO is offline   Reply With Quote