Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #15
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Its sad I have a 70k freaking car and $2.oo a radio,I freaking hate it,whenever I try to touch the screen and input a address it wont always let me do it,I have sat on the side of the road for 20 mins trying to find some place,because I have to be stopped in order to use it,which I understand to a point.I would think they would spend a bit more time and money in making sure the pos work correctly. How hard would it be ? The other issue is they try to put just way way to many options with the same buttons on the touch screen,oh how I miss the early days of radio and CD's lol I dont feel I should have to spend any more money to replace the head unit because GM got lazy....
Old 10-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #16
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Hello,

Although we are unable to provide information regarding bulletins, if you would like to provide your VIN, we are able to check for any open recalls on your vehicle. We also have an Infotainment team that may be able to assist you. Their phone number is 855-478-7767, and the hours of operation are 8:00am to 10:00pm EST. They are open seven days a week.

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackinBlack View Post
Jessica

From what I understand this is a common complaint with the MyLink radios in all 2013 Camaros. Do you know if there is a GM "bulletin"? If so can you post on this thread so those with issues can provide it to their dealers. It would be even better if we had the fix information too.

My 2010 radio had issues and the update info was provided on this site. (This was in 2009 when the car was new and my dealer had limited exposure to them) My dealer was able to quickly update my car because I provided them with all the needed info.... they had no idea until I gave it to them.
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #17
Bowtie724

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS 2013 ZL1 Camaro
My radio stopped making sounds all together radio door chime nothing. I had to leave my car at the dealer for them to "Trouble shoot" the problem before they could order a new one from GM. Then I picked her up and had to bring her back to have a second round of trouble shooting. Apparently its a pain in the ass for them to approve a warranty replacement. On the bright side I have XM back (for free).
Bowtie724 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
error, fan speed, no sound, radio, zl1