Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 12-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #29
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
We miss our car already- she's only been in the garage 6 days!!

Come on Spring!
Attached Images

3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:18 PM   #30
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Drives: Black SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Heated and comfortable ....just waiting for spring....
Becky

NICE!!!
Old 12-12-2009, 10:13 PM   #31
CamaroFlexline

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS IOM
I remember putting my '79 Z28 away every winter. Getting her out in the spring was a day I looked forward to year in and out. Battery install...the first turn of the key....the slow roll out....the first spring ride! The time apart makes you love them all that much more
CamaroFlexline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:06 AM   #32
camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFlexline View Post
I remember putting my '79 Z28 away every winter. Getting her out in the spring was a day I looked forward to year in and out. Battery install...the first turn of the key....the slow roll out....the first spring ride! The time apart makes you love them all that much more

After driving the beater for four months +, it's like getting into a new car every spring.
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #33
Corrado

Drives: 2008 Corvette C6
I have severe withdrawals, my baby has been asleep since Nov 3!! haven't even seen it since as it's stored in a secret location up North.
I do have almost every car game for the PS3 which almost tides me over, currently playing the new NEED FOR SPEED Shift, using a Camaro and a Z06.

I did see a nice yellow Camaro with snow tires on the 401 the other day. License plate BUMBLBEE!! Anyone on here?
Corrado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #34
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
I have severe withdrawals, my baby has been asleep since Nov 3!! haven't even seen it since as it's stored in a secret location up North.
I do have almost every car game for the PS3 which almost tides me over, currently playing the new NEED FOR SPEED Shift, using a Camaro and a Z06.

I did see a nice yellow Camaro with snow tires on the 401 the other day. License plate BUMBLBEE!! Anyone on here?
The sighting could be one of our Durham, or eastern Ont. members. How's the KIA? I think I saw a brief pic on the Corvette Forum.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #35
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Well went on vaction last Friday to glamis stayed a week.Then got back and its raining!! WTH! But it looks like the sun is out so maybe today.I would drive in the rain but out here in So_Cal they dont know to drive in the rain so I will keep my baby inside untill the sun comes out...
Old 12-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #36
luvmy88

Drives: '18 HBM 1SS 6m
I'm no stranger to storing my toy for the winter, have had a bike since 01. I'm happy to have a garage now and visit often, the tight quaters make it hard to sit in it, but I do move my bike from time to time to sit in it and wish for early spring. She's been parked since Nov 28.

luvmy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #37
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrado View Post

That car is from Niagara Falls, I've seen it numerous times but the owner is not a member on here.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #38
aeagleaaron

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1
I dont miss mine at all...drive her every day....oh how I love living in Arizona
aeagleaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #39
Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6 Camaro (Black)
I don't miss mine really, I go to the garage instinctively for no reason at all to check on er. I also sit in & fire it up.

What I do miss is conditions that would allow me to take it OUT of the garage.. so that I could go get my GFX put on, since they are now painted and waiting.

Kind of wish I had a pickup to go play with right now though..
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:59 PM   #40
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
haven't had time to think much about it... but yes. Just glad I didn't listen to some to defer puttin' her away back in early Nov. B/C I wouldn't have had time to do it over the last 4 weeks and I'd hate to be tryin' to do it now! Every day next April/May gets closer!

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:21 PM   #41
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy88 View Post
I'm no stranger to storing my toy for the winter, have had a bike since 01. I'm happy to have a garage now and visit often, the tight quaters make it hard to sit in it, but I do move my bike from time to time to sit in it and wish for early spring. She's been parked since Nov 28.

Haha my IOM baby is sleeping next to my dads vtr 1000 too, Shes red though. Were both looking foward to spring. Can't wait to hear the camaro and vtwin start up this spring and both have their fresh bath. I miss riding the bike, but not nearly as much as my baby. I've alredy made it through 2 monthes, we really onlye have about 3 monthes left if we get a short winter.
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #42
sjspat

Drives: 2010 camaro
Had mine layed up since the 3rd week in Sept. Yes it will be nice to be able to drive her but looking at our weather conditions the last few days (3ft of powder snow), I am glad that I will be able to drive my new snowmobile instead. Hopefully, this will tie me over til spring.
sjspat is offline   Reply With Quote