Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 02-24-2023, 10:48 PM   #15
eCkO

Drives: '23 Sharkskin Gray LT1 RS "JAWZ"
I'm at 4 months waiting. 1 build submitted and 2 other dealerships are looking for me and keeping me updated. 2 dealerships haven't received an allocation since the New Year and the dealership I have my build submitted at received an allocation but it was only for a 1LT. I have begun to search the lots. Some of these dealer builds are very um, unique! I am actually coming around to the LT1's. Just saw one yesterday at the dealership and it didn't look bad in person. Unlike the SS models, I think there are only a couple colors (black, Sharkskin and riverside blue) that work well with the LT1 body styling.

Good luck, Op!
eCkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 04:30 PM   #16
rbiehl

Drives: '23 ZL1 Riverside Blue M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by eCkO View Post
I'm at 4 months waiting. 1 build submitted and 2 other dealerships are looking for me and keeping me updated. 2 dealerships haven't received an allocation since the New Year and the dealership I have my build submitted at received an allocation but it was only for a 1LT. I have begun to search the lots. Some of these dealer builds are very um, unique! I am actually coming around to the LT1's. Just saw one yesterday at the dealership and it didn't look bad in person. Unlike the SS models, I think there are only a couple colors (black, Sharkskin and riverside blue) that work well with the LT1 body styling.

Good luck, Op!
The LT1s do look good in black. The local STL delaership where I ordered mh ZL1 has several. I like the one with the Redline Edition.

https://www.jimtrenaryofallon.com/Ve...k%2CIn-transit

Good Luck on your hunt!!!

Richard

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk
rbiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 07:15 PM   #17
eCkO

Drives: '23 Sharkskin Gray LT1 RS "JAWZ"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbiehl View Post
The LT1s do look good in black. The local STL delaership where I ordered mh ZL1 has several. I like the one with the Redline Edition.

https://www.jimtrenaryofallon.com/Ve...k%2CIn-transit

Good Luck on your hunt!!!

Richard

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk
The black LT1 I saw looked really good. And just goes to show you need to see things in person because they also had a used black '21 LT1 w/ 8000 miles with caliente wheels. They looked really good. Using the build visualizer doesn't t do them justice at all.

Thanks, I need all the luck I can get. One of the dealerships I have looking out for an allocation for me emailed me and said they got an allocation but it was for an ZL1. ☹️ Subject line was: ALLOCATION. I got so excited and let down all in the same breath.
eCkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 09:19 PM   #18
MPowered

Drives: cam of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwj155 View Post
Take a look at Chevys website and see if you can find one close to what you're looking for. Or be a little more specific about what you're looking for and maybe someone on this forum can help you find it.
I second this. OP, look on Chevy's website while waiting for your allocation. Don't have too much faith and gamble on your dealership getting an allocation. I got my ZLE by hitting the Chevy website. My original dealership still has no allocation from over a year ago when I placed my order.
MPowered is offline   Reply With Quote