View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 02:27 PM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
ZZP Performance Intake for 2.0T Camaro

So they've had their new rendition on their site for a bit now and I've heard some mixed reviews about people having issues after installing. I'm curious as to what's been going on with the intake and MAF or any other information anyone may have I've been seriously looking into getting this CAI to replace my Injen Open-Box CAI and would like to do so before I get my TCM done in January so i'm fully retuned for this CAI theirs been a lot of conflicting evidence on TCM tunes with the A8 so i'm just going to bite the bullet and see what there is to be had and post my findings as I always do for everyone.

I'd really like to hear from ZZP regarding some of the issues I've heard i'm not on Facebook for good reason we can all agree I made an intelligent choice there so you'll have to keep that in mind when I ask these questions.

BTW ZZSteve I really like your products just making sure I get all my information straight before I bite the bullet and eat whatever I will on re-selling or trading away my Injen CAI.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote