View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 08:13 PM   #1
AbsolutHank

Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06 M6
Want to see lowered with 20mm Spacers?

I've done a lot of changes to the car after eight days of ownership! But, without a doubt, the biggest change was installing the GM Lowering Kit and 20mm wheel adapters. I wanted to get some better pictures up in the General section for those considering this mod. I had plenty of people asking me for side shots showing where the tire sits in relation to the fender now. I did have to trim the non-threaded end of the wheel studs to install these adapters, so it's not 100% reversible. You can find more information here - http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=449451 I'm waiting for an appointment for an alignment at my local dealer, and once I get the wheels positioned correctly again (I think the rear has too much camber), I'll consider adding 25mm rear adapters instead. I think they could come out just a hair more to match the fronts. I didn't run the offset numbers, but the stance with the new offsets looks very similar to last gen ZL1s.

I also added the GM front splitter, painted the brake calipers with G2 Caliper paint and the rotor hats gloss black, installed BigWorm marker light Gun Smoke film, removed the fender emblem and rear SS emblem, tinted the windows 18% and had Clear Bra installed on front, hood, mirrors, behind front wheels and in front of rear wheels. I also clayed, polished, and sealed the paint...like I said, it's been a busy week!

2013 Dodge Viper #44/150 Launch Edition IG:@absoluthank
20/21 BC Forged Wheels : BC Coilovers: TA Aero
AbsolutHank is offline   Reply With Quote