View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 01:15 PM   #19
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JacFab View Post
See my thoughts on #2 and 3 above.

Interesting you say this. I have not heard of anyone reporting problems with one recently, and we haven't had to send out a replacement for a "defective" one in about 8 months. I personally haven't had to remove mine to do anything with it in over a year; Since the last time I put it on. If you don't like it, send it back and I'll refund your money.
Sorry in advance OP for this thread jack, I really hope your build goes very well.

Listen, I get it me and you aren't on cloud 9 anymore. I'm not bashing your product and people are to heavily invested to say anything. Your customer service has always been top notch across all platforms I've had your products on. I haven't had any issues with your product it's done admirably and i'm very satisfied with it, so come down off it.

The simple fact is it was an observation post from a few ramblings I've heard nothing more we both know people don't like to be mentioned because let's face it the days of my social media status mattering are here for the snowflakes. Nothing about my post said don't buy this in fact I said it does exactly what it's suppose to do.

I did say like catch cans in cooler climates it may require a little more "Hey maybe I should check that soon just to make sure."

You yourself even recommended making sure it's properly lubricated on the piston that's not a mechanical oversight shit dries out or get's lost overtime the piece is a high psi product constantly used and in a high heat area. Can we bury the hatchet already and move on?

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote