Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Phastek Performance

Old 04-25-2021, 12:04 PM   #1
TEST DRyVer

Drives: 17 ZL1 6mt with PDR
SOLD

I purchased this ZL1 from Nor-Cal, bone stock, summer of 19 with 8k miles on the clock. It was black on black, as I will show an original photo. Every option available except the sunroof. This is the lightest variation non-1LE you can buy. After my 1st month of ownership, I had the car professionally vinyl wrapped in Nardo Grey while retaining the black accents throughout the exterior. The car was then Ceramic coated with Opti-coat.

I added the GM gloss black fuel door, Diode Dynamics side markers, black ZL1 badging, GM clear tail lights, C7 Carbon 1LE style wing in gloss black with 4.75" risers, ACS splash guards in gloss black.
No expense was spared during this build or any of my previous builds. I've owned numerous performance cars in the past, and almost every single one of them were sold in better cosmetic and mechanical condition than when they were purchased (with the exception of the few brand new cars I've had).

After the cosmetic mods, it was time for mechanical modifications:

- AWE Touring Catback Exhaust (black tips) with AWE resonators (I also have the AWE resonator delete)
- Tony Mamo OEM size ported throttle body
- Rotofab dry intake
- NGK spark plugs and Taylor wires, with boots
- Kooks Green Cats (silly expensive option, but I believed it to be necessary)
- Kooks 1 7/8" Headers
- Advanced Fuel Dynamics Bluetooth flex fuel kit
- Professionally Dyno Tuned by Arizona Elite Motorsports (optimized for premium fuel or ethanol blend up to 55%)
- Variant Krypton wheels (Ceramic Coated before mounting) in Gloss black with OEM tires that were installed 4-5 months ago (factory sizes on wheels and tires. Only changes were made to the offset of the wheels to make them flush with the body)
- Hardwired for a Valentine One radar detector and Blendmount Mirror Mount (I will likely be keeping the Valentine One, but the hardwire and mirror mount go with the car)

This is a daily driver, VERY well cared for, so the tune is set very conservative. This car has never been tracked. I work for Porsche, so this is an adult owned car. The previous owner also had a fully built resto-mod 68 Camaro. I sold my 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman 6mt that I had built and waited 6 months for, to buy this car.
The car is in the Phoenix, AZ. area. I am likely moving out of State for another Porsche store in the near future. I will likely buy a car better suited for that environment.
This car has never been in an accident or damaged in any way.
Exterior condition: 9 out 10
Interior condition: 8.5 out of 10
Mechanical condition: 10 out of 10
Please understand that my scale above is based on me being extremely picky.
The car will be available for sale once I secure my out-of-state position (inside of 2 weeks).
Please, no calls for questions you can find online. When I sell, I will be looking for a simple and easy buyer that already has everything in place (financing, cash, previous car sold, etc...) That being said, I will offer a video chat that will allow you to see the car closer, hear it, and I will point out the few faults that I have noticed.
Feel free to call of text for the quickest response.

$59,900 will be the asking price, which will include all of the stock parts, except the OEM wheels that were already sold.

Much Appreciated,
Attached Images

Esthetics: Nardo Grey wrap with original black accents throughout, complete Xpel ceramic coat, Diode Dynamics markers, Smoked GM tail & 3rd brake light, C7 Carbon 1LE style Spoiler in blk, ACS splash guards, blk'd out emblems. Variant Krypton wheels in Gloss black.

Performance: AWE Touring catback exhaust with resonator, Rotofab dry intake, TM throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers with Green Cats, Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit with e50 blend and dyno tuned.

Current Family car (for the wifey): 2021 Audi SQ5

Last edited by TEST DRyVer; 05-20-2021 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Price reduced
TEST DRyVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 07:09 PM   #2
Wuiquen

Drives: 2018 Hot Red ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEST DRyVer View Post
I purchased this ZL1 from Nor-Cal, bone stock, summer of 19 with 8k miles on the clock. It was black on black, as I will show an original photo. Every option available except the sunroof. This is the lightest variation non-1LE you can buy. After my 1st month of ownership, I had the car professionally vinyl wrapped in Nardo Grey while retaining the black accents throughout the exterior. The car was then Ceramic coated with Opti-coat.

I added the GM gloss black fuel door, Diode Dynamics side markers, black ZL1 badging, GM clear tail lights, C7 Carbon 1LE style wing in gloss black with 4.75" risers, ACS splash guards in gloss black.

No expense was spared during this build or any of my previous builds. I've owned numerous performance cars in the past, and almost every single one of them were sold in better cosmetic and mechanical condition than when they were purchased (with the exception of the few brand new cars I've had).

After the cosmetic mods, it was time for mechanical modifications:

- AWE Touring Catback Exhaust (black tips) with AWE resonators (I also have the AWE resonator delete)

- Tony Mamo OEM size ported throttle body

- Rotofab dry intake

- NGK spark plugs and Taylor wires, with boots

- Kooks Green Cats (silly expensive option, but I believed it to be necessary)

- Kooks 1 7/8" Headers

- Advanced Fuel Dynamics Bluetooth flex fuel kit

- Professionally Dyno Tuned by Arizona Elite Motorsports (optimized for premium fuel or ethanol blend up to 55%)

- Variant Krypton wheels (Ceramic Coated before mounting) in Gloss black with OEM tires that were installed 4-5 months ago (factory sizes on wheels and tires. Only changes were made to the offset of the wheels to make them flush with the body)

- Hardwired for a Valentine One radar detector and Blendmount Mirror Mount (I will likely be keeping the Valentine One, but the hardwire and mirror mount go with the car)

This is a daily driver, VERY well cared for, so the tune is set very conservative. This car has never been tracked. I work for Porsche, so this is an adult owned car. The previous owner also had a fully built resto-mod 68 Camaro. I sold my 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman 6mt that I had built and waited 6 months for, to buy this car.

The car is in the Phoenix, AZ. area. I am likely moving out of State for another Porsche store in the near future. I will likely buy a car better suited for that environment.

This car has never been in an accident or damaged in any way.

Exterior condition: 9 out 10

Interior condition: 8.5 out of 10

Mechanical condition: 10 out of 10

Please understand that my scale above is based on me being extremely picky.

The car will be available for sale once I secure my out-of-state position (inside of 2 weeks).

Please, no calls for questions you can find online. When I sell, I will be looking for a simple and easy buyer that already has everything in place (financing, cash, previous car sold, etc...) That being said, I will offer a video chat that will allow you to see the car closer, hear it, and I will point out the few faults that I have noticed.

Feel free to call of text for the quickest response.

$62k will be the asking price, which will include all of the stock parts, except the OEM wheels that were already sold.

Much Appreciated,

Emil (248) 417-0983
Beautiful car. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2021, 10:01 PM   #3
TEST DRyVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuiquen View Post
Beautiful car. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy!

Esthetics: Nardo Grey wrap with original black accents throughout, complete Xpel ceramic coat, Diode Dynamics markers, Smoked GM tail & 3rd brake light, C7 Carbon 1LE style Spoiler in blk, ACS splash guards, blk'd out emblems. Variant Krypton wheels in Gloss black.

Performance: AWE Touring catback exhaust with resonator, Rotofab dry intake, TM throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers with Green Cats, Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit with e50 blend and dyno tuned.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:30 AM   #4
TEST DRyVer

Bump. Ready for Sale. Just listed on Guru's and Autotrader.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:35 AM   #5
Yaz8

Drives: 2022 Camaro SS
Beautiful Camaro, the wrap looks very well done.
Yaz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:36 AM   #6
TEST DRyVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz8 View Post
Beautiful Camaro, the wrap looks very well done.
Thanks buddy! First car I've done a full wrap on. In the past, I've done little bits like roof, mirrors, etc... Since the wrap on my car, I've referred several of my highline clients to the specific shop that applied the wrap.

Old 05-20-2021, 02:47 AM   #7
TEST DRyVer

SOLD!