Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Florida

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 02-13-2020, 12:22 PM   #1
Flytetymex

Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1
Any recommendations for a decent junkyard in South Florida?

My apologies for the non-camaro post but it is slightly related. Looking for a decent junk yard to get rid of my girlfriends 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. She recently got into an accident and the front axle was badly damaged and there was some damage to the rear. Over the years, parts have been falling off here and there but the truck kept chugging along. Somehow, the motor still sounds buttery smooth. Her insurance isn't going to cover anything and to fix the mandatory parts to get her travelling again is going to cost quite a bit. And more importantly, she is blocking my ZL1 from leaving the garage lol. Just looking to see if anyone had any recommendations or any other ideas I may not have thought of. Thanks ahead of time for your help.
Flytetymex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 03:14 PM   #2
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
You used the internet to post this... why can’t you do the same to call / request for that POS be hauled away for charity or otherwise?
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:09 PM   #3
Flytetymex

I already have.

I was just "looking to see if anyone had any recommendations or any other ideas I may not have thought of".

But thank you so much for taking the time to write. You being located in Massachusetts and making an effort to assist me with my local Florida problem is very noble of you.
I hope the other regional forums are rewarded with your extraordinary ideas.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2020, 09:13 AM   #4
G2K
@Blackmamba_1LE

Drives: 2017 1LE
lolllllll, funny.

Anyway, i work near medley I've seen a few chopshops that are pretty big just google maps them and give them a call see if they have what you need. Also a very famous one is LKQ or something like that.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:58 PM   #5
Flytetymex

It ended up working out. Turns out my mom has a distant cousin with the same type of vehicle and bought it off of us for parts. He actually mentioned some of the yards up in Medley today when I gave him the title. I work in Doral and had completely forgotten about that area just north of here. I appreciate the help. Hopefully I'll see your 1LE around.