Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Phastek Performance

Old 06-01-2019, 12:06 PM   #1
verdicaysen

Drives: 18' 1SS 1LE HyperBlue
Lightbulb Blue Talon's Camaro Club

Hey Gang,

I realize i've been keeping this section pretty busy lately. Part of it's looking for others who want to be a part of something bigger. I'd love to see more owner's pull together, whether that's at car shows, meetups, track nights, drag meets, rally's, or even volunteering for charitable causes. As a vet one of the things I miss the most is having that camaraderie. Two of my friends and I have chosen to incorporate and establish a not-for-profit Camaro Club and we're looking for individuals who are interested in being a part of the group.We also intend to maintain close ties to the SEPA5+ club down in southeast Pennsylvania. They're the reason I fell in love with the Camaro community.

* No dues - we will survive or die on donations, merch, and paying it forward.

* No drama - decorum will be observed or violating members will be removed pending a board vote.

* Come when you want to - don't when you don't.

* Some of us will be members of the SCCA, SCDA, CHIN, etc. You don't have to be. We won't be soliciting for other organizations - but we will happily point people in the right direction if they want to join us in events.

If you're interested just PM me and I will happily give you a copy of the Mission Statement. If you're interested I will add you to a group mailing list that will start to go out once the articles of incorporation are filed. I appreciate the time of everyone who reads this thread. My apologies if it was long winded.

WEBSITE (in progress): https://www.bluetaloncamaros.com/

Last edited by verdicaysen; 06-17-2019 at 01:20 PM.
verdicaysen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 03:19 PM   #2
verdicaysen

Monday's meet is still happening rain or shine. It will be directly behind the Fountain Court Plaza in Bartonsville, PA - come down on the separate turn by the Hertz and Escape Room signs. They have covered parking down there.
Old 06-17-2019, 08:38 PM   #3
verdicaysen

Our first humble meet up is in the books! Thanks to the brave soul that came out. I had a great time hanging out and talking Camaro.
Attached Images

Old 07-08-2019, 08:01 PM   #4
verdicaysen

We'll be meeting up this Wednesday evening at the Island Dragway. 25$ to get in. If you come with a supercharger you'll need a flame retardant suit in addition to the helmet.