Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 11-23-2022, 03:07 PM   #1
Macaro

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE
2018 ZL1 1LE for sale, 7400 Miles, Price Dropped $62.5K

2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE for sale. One and only owner, just 7400 miles, Black, Performance Data Recorder, 6 Speed Manual. Professionally maintained, runs and looks like new. A slew of extras are included. A StudioRSR 6th Gen Camaro roll cage has been installed. Along with the cage, Schroth 4-point harnesses are installed for both Driver and Passenger. A rear seat delete kit has been installed (I have the original rear seat if you ever wanted to go back to that.) It's got Ferodo DS1.11 Brake pads on there with about half their life left. They are a tad spendy but their insane performance is worth the cost. I’ve got lots of other little nice upgrades such as Castrol SRF brake fluid, K&N Air Filter, ZL1 Addons Titanium Tow Hook and magnetic Jack MagPad.

$62,500
Located in Connecticut

Because I know I’ll get asked, I’m selling the car because this year (2022) I took it out on a total of ONE track day! That’s all. I purchased a Spec Miata about this time last year and started club racing. Now, when I get time to go to the track, I’m running the Miata because, quite frankly, I need the seat time. I went from being one of the fastest guys on the track in the Camaro to being at the back of the pack in the Miata. I can’t stand to see this beautiful car just sit in my garage. Plus my wife isn’t crazy about the ride around town so we barely use it. Time for it to go to a new home.

Last edited by Macaro; 12-22-2022 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Price dropped...
Macaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 12:17 PM   #2
ClevelandPlasma

Drives: 2010 Ford Raptor
How often was it raced?
ClevelandPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 04:13 PM   #3
Macaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandPlasma View Post
How often was it raced?
Raced? Never.

I tracked the car about 8-10 times a year. I also used it on autocross maybe an additional 3-5 times per year.

I did a few time trials and something called a Tortoise and Hare (which was lots of fun) but the actual racing was something I only did with my Spec Miata. The Camaro was just an HPDE and street car.
Old 11-24-2022, 08:51 PM   #4
NYS2

Drives: 20 Crush 2SS/1LE Volvo XC90
That’s raced. Even if it’s against the clock it still would be considered raced. For prospective buyers… This should not matter one bit, Chevy built it for that purpose, I mean why have all the extra fluid coolers, suspension goodies, down force extras and the option of a PDR to just drive and get groceries?
NYS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 07:54 AM   #5
Macaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYS2 View Post
That’s raced. Even if it’s against the clock it still would be considered raced. For prospective buyers… This should not matter one bit, Chevy built it for that purpose, I mean why have all the extra fluid coolers, suspension goodies, down force extras and the option of a PDR to just drive and get groceries?
I don't want to put too fine a point on this but what I do with the Camaro is decidedly NOT racing. Racing cranks the risk to person and property up to 11. It's so much closer, so much more contact, so many off-track incidents. I'm not trying to hide how I used the car, I mean pretty much every photo in my listing is me on track. There are plenty of videos of this car hauling around various tracks. And the reason is exactly what you wrote, this car will appeal to someone who also likes to track their car. I want to find a buyer who doesn't think pulling the back seat and shoving a roll bar in there may hurt the resale value but knows that's a big bonus. I'll find him or her...
Old 11-25-2022, 05:41 PM   #6
Cjw

Drives: 370z, Srt-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macaro View Post
I don't want to put too fine a point on this but what I do with the Camaro is decidedly NOT racing. Racing cranks the risk to person and property up to 11. It's so much closer, so much more contact, so many off-track incidents. I'm not trying to hide how I used the car, I mean pretty much every photo in my listing is me on track. There are plenty of videos of this car hauling around various tracks. And the reason is exactly what you wrote, this car will appeal to someone who also likes to track their car. I want to find a buyer who doesn't think pulling the back seat and shoving a roll bar in there may hurt the resale value but knows that's a big bonus. I'll find him or her...
Anybody that thinks they’re buying a zl1/1le or not, and worried about how it was driven by the previous owner, should buy something else. It is what it is, a track car with 650, everybody is going to drive the shit out of it, which is what it was meant for. Hpde is very safe form of learning your car, I’d rather buy a well taken care of car like yours, over someone who beat it, missed oil changes and such. With that said, it will not justify the lowballs you will get, like I did on the forum or camaro pages
Good luck with the sale, great looking and fantastic set up car
Cjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 07:36 AM   #7
Jrock817

Drives: None
are you gonna post some pictures? im in CT and in the market. from description, car is stock save for the roll cage and rear seat being gone? will there be any lasting evidence of roll cage if it is taken out?
Jrock817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 07:15 PM   #8
Macaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrock817 View Post
are you gonna post some pictures? im in CT and in the market. from description, car is stock save for the roll cage and rear seat being gone? will there be any lasting evidence of roll cage if it is taken out?
Hello,

I don't understand your question about photos, there are 9 photos in my listing - are you not seeing them? Let me know.

Yes, it's stock, no engine mods or any programming. Just the ZL1 1LE the way it was intended. (There are track pads on there, that's the only real noticeable thing when driving on the street.)

As for removing the StudioRSR roll cage, I don't believe there would be any lasting evidence, there are some holes drilled where the bar mounts but I suppose one can fill them.

Let me know if there is anything else i can help you with and thanks for looking.
Old 11-28-2022, 08:12 PM   #9
cdb95z28

Drives: 2022 1SS 1LE A10 BCD WCT+PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macaro View Post
Hello,

I don't understand your question about photos, there are 9 photos in my listing - are you not seeing them? Let me know.

Yes, it's stock, no engine mods or any programming. Just the ZL1 1LE the way it was intended. (There are track pads on there, that's the only real noticeable thing when driving on the street.)

As for removing the StudioRSR roll cage, I don't believe there would be any lasting evidence, there are some holes drilled where the bar mounts but I suppose one can fill them.

Let me know if there is anything else i can help you with and thanks for looking.

Just letting ya know, I'm not seeing any pictures either.
GLWS, awesome car!
Old 11-29-2022, 08:20 AM   #10
FH212

Drives: 2021 Camaro SS 1LE
FYI- I see no pics either......
2001 Mecham Trans Am #3 - 7.0L LS1
FH212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 08:29 AM   #11
Zl1+911

Drives: 997 GTS, ZL1 A10, ZLEM6, ZLEA10
i can see the pictures on my phone but not on my PC.
Zl1+911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 09:55 AM   #12
Macaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zl1+911 View Post
i can see the pictures on my phone but not on my PC.
Huh...let me try something...

And if that doesn't work, here is a dropbox link for anyone who can't see them...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sworr1gd7...H-HnSrS8a?dl=0
Old 11-29-2022, 10:41 AM   #13
Ponyeatr16ss
retired badass

Drives: 2016 2SS M6
Send a message via AIM to Ponyeatr16ss Send a message via Yahoo to Ponyeatr16ss
super nice car and I'm quite sure you will get low ball offers, but you can buy one brand new for near that price. Not knocking you but I personally think you're priced a little high unless you don't really wanna get rid of it. I did the same thing when my wife attempted to make me sell my 2001. I listed it on LS1 tech for about 26g that was 10 years ago and I still have it, plus the 2016 and soon to be a 24 1LE as you have. good luck with the sell.
Ponyeatr16ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 01:00 PM   #14
Zl1+911

Drives: 997 GTS, ZL1 A10, ZLEM6, ZLEA10
new pictures work both on PC and mobile
Zl1+911 is offline   Reply With Quote