Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-09-2022, 05:26 PM   #1
thedarkshape

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT V6
Unhappy OBD2 Code P0346 Camshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Range/Performance Bank 2

Good Evening Guys! I'm new to the site & I hope you can all welcome a newbie to the family lol. Anyways though, I bought a 2011 Chevy Camaro 2LT V6 not too long ago & after a while, I saw that a check engine light came on with a code labeled as, "P0346= Camshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Range/Performance Bank 2". The car runs fine but the light just won't go away for some reason & I could really use you guys' help. I changed all 4 sensors at once & after that the light went away but came back the next day. Since then it has not disappeared with each drive cycle. Any clues as to what else it could be? oh yeah & to add to it, I also recently changed the Crankshaft Position Sensor because my car would have a hard time starting up as well as the fan sounding loud. After fixing that issue the code P0335 went away & never came back but started noticing that it's really starting to have a hard time turning on. A Service Stabilitrak light pops up on the dash & I just don't know what to do about that. My car has about 123,660 miles on it. Any tips or advice I will gladly appreciate. Thank you guys! have a great day!
thedarkshape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 06:42 PM   #2
hunter1660

Drives: 2011ss/rs camaro
Search v6 timing chains
Old 05-09-2022, 06:54 PM   #3
thedarkshape

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter1660 View Post
Search v6 timing chains
Thank You! I will go ahead & do so.