Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-29-2009, 06:00 PM   #29
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 Hugger View Post
Just incase you dont get the survey in the mail you can send your letters to, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. washington, DC
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:55 PM   #30
THE EVIL TW1N
Banned

Drives: 2003 Cobra Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyCarlo View Post
So, Evil Twin, how about the times the dealership DOES screw up and treats a good customer badly, then falsifies their contact information to make sure the wronged customer doesn't get that extra chance to hold the dealership accountable? Do you expect us to believe you'd never do that? Clearly you're comfortable with lying to make extra money.
Please, quote me where I ever said that.
THE EVIL TW1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #31
coolclassiccars

Drives: 69blkl79
did i miss something here?back to topic,survey card is only gonna say how bad the ordering system was, how i felt pushed aside,32 cars in philly a joke,texas cruise wow,now that secured my sale.i'm pissed about the whole you'll get one when we get around to building it.my dealer has been great as always.this will be vehicle #5 from them.
coolclassiccars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #32
Nova65

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Auto IBM Black Int
Let them hear our voices!
Nova65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:00 PM   #33
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
There will be no "choice" on your survey regarding the ordering process or delivery delays.

That can only be written at the end of the survey.

Surveys can be anonymous if you want. It's OK to give poor scores if the salesperson deserves them but giving false answers to punish the salesperson for GM's delays is really not fair.

If people really took the time to answer every question carefully and truthfully, most f the scores would be wonderful. If you are truly dissatisfied with your dealer/salesperson, why did you reward them with a sale and money in the first place?
Old 04-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #34
ravensjeff
100% Chevy & Harley Man

Drives: 2010 2SS: Blown LSX 376-B15
I've somewhat changed my original opinion on my dealer. I was bummed out at first, pulling teeth to get a event status update. My salesmen told me he doesn't have access to this info- I didn't really listen initially- thinking well you don't, but you should know who does. Then salesmen tried to get me in touch with who does (General Manager). He was the only jerk off. You could tell it was a bother to him. Now THAT pissed me off. Salesmen seen this, and got me another contact with the person who places the orders for the cars. This guy has been great- he seems honored to help bring the joy.

It's a mixed bag. I certainly won't bag the salesmen- it ain't his fault he doesn't have event code status update info- it's just how [most] dealers operate.

The dealer certainly knew much less then what I thought they should- but this site spoils you. And, in the end, my car was produced today and soon on it's way.
ravensjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #35
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by predatoryangel View Post
So.. does GM send out a survey as to how satisfied you are with their performance...
NO
I wood give GM F-
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #36
predatoryangel

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
NO
I wood give GM F-
Thats so... sweet.. of them. Send out surveys on the dealers when it isn't/may not be/only sometimes is.. the dealers fault..
Old 04-30-2009, 02:54 PM   #37
jimmyallgm
RealSick/SuperSport

Drives: fasterThanYours
Send a message via AIM to jimmyallgm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmalibuss View Post
My dad had an 04 Silverado 1500 4x4 and had all kinds of problems with the transfer case. The damn truck was in the service department more than it was on the road. He filled out a survey stating that he was very unhappy that the problem hasn't been fixed and is on going. Finally he decides to just trade it in on an 06 2500 D-Max at the same dealer. The service manager pulled his sales man into a meeting in the middle of signing the paperwork for the new truck, when the sales man came back he said i'm sorry to tell you but we have decided to not sell you or anyone else in your family anymore vehicles due to the last survey you sent in!
My dad said no problem and went down the street to another dealer and got a better deal on the same truck!
It was just kind of hard to believe a dealer who sold a family 3 vehicles (04 Z71 Suburban, 04 crew cab 1500 4x4, 04 Silverado SS) all right around $40k in the same year would drop a customer like that.

long story short, some dealers are just d-bags!!!!!
jimmyallgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #38
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
so then I ask, what do you do for the dealer that CHECKS your order, that you didn't order from???
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #39
jimmyallgm
RealSick/SuperSport

Drives: fasterThanYours
Send a message via AIM to jimmyallgm
Quote:
Just incase you dont get the survey in the mail you can send your letters to, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. washington, DC
:l aughabove: hahahahahaha leave barrack alone, he needs time to get ready to be on televison every 5 minutes
jimmyallgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #40
The Riz

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Wow, not wasting any time, huh? Going straight to the owner of the company with complaints? Just make sure you haven't been eating powdered donuts before you mail that off. You may get a visit from some very grumpy, well armed people.
The Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #41
ddennis

Drives: 1978 Z28, 2003 & 2007 Z71,
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
so then I ask, what do you do for the dealer that CHECKS your order, that you didn't order from???
I give them excellent ratings, so wheres my survey?
ddennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #42
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddennis View Post
I give them excellent ratings, so wheres my survey?
Write to GM and tell them about it. You don't need a survey to do that.