Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 11-12-2019, 04:24 PM   #15
CamaroChriSS

Drives: 16 1SS M6 Black -previous 00 Z28 M6
It was much more intrusive on my 4th gen, and I'm glad I put the eliminator on it. Doesn't seem to interfere with my driving style much on the 6th gen so I haven't gotten around to installing it.
CamaroChriSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:58 PM   #16
VinnAY
Account Suspended

Drives: 18 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaludar View Post
Because I'm either driving to an from work in a very short commute through heavy traffic, or I'm on back roads on the weekends letting it rip. It's the commute part that is annoying me. I actually get under 11mpg sometimes, but im at 13mpg for the life of the car, which is at 6k miles lol

My thought was you're clearly giving it enough gas to avoid skip shift if you're only getting 13mpg. A little altering of your driving style and you'll never the crap again...a little more throttle, more RPM, hold it in 1st a little longer.

If you drive in such a way that you get that thing to engage you probably deserve the pain for driving that way. (I'm teasing you, but yes)
VinnAY is offline   Reply With Quote