Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance - Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-25-2016, 09:31 PM   #29
Moc96
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Oh for ****s sake, relax. Sometimes, talk is just talk. Why does someone ALWAYS have to be a whiner?
Moc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 05:44 AM   #30
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris227 View Post
Several posts in this thread state what they did. Stop trying to justify a thread that is chalk full of stupid.
That's the problems with the world these days. Too many folks that take everything to heart.
If you don't like the tread don't view it. Isn't that a pretty simple concept? It's not breaking any forum rules ,and I don't see any posts stating that they have actually beat up or got back at anyone for damaging their car although we would love to be able to LEGALLY do so as the thread implied. Go find your safe spot. It will be okay.

Last edited by motorhead; 09-26-2016 at 07:12 PM.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 06:58 PM   #31
chris227

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moc96 View Post
Oh for ****s sake, relax. Sometimes, talk is just talk. Why does someone ALWAYS have to be a whiner?
Hypothetically speaking...**** you and your 11 posts. I'd like to find the ***** with such few post who complains about someone else and skull **** them till my cocks covered in their brains. Hypothetically. I.m just venting and imagining what id do if i found them so it's all good.
chris227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 08:03 PM   #32
Moc96
Account Suspended

Other than the fact that this part, "**** you and your 11 posts", isn't technically hypothetical, it is, indeed, all good. Well, except for your grammar and punctuation mistakes.
Old 09-26-2016, 08:33 PM   #33
cellsafemode

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
In other news....

Body shop was quoting me around 7 hours to do the job and a bill of around 700 ...maybe more depending on the work to paint match.

Going to have it PDR'd wednesday morning. They say they can get rid of the dents. Going to run me around 200ish.

Whatever happened to body panels that deformed and popped back out? How come that advanced technology was relegated to mini-vans? stiffness concerns on the unibody?
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:41 PM   #34
chris227

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moc96 View Post
Other than the fact that this part, "**** you and your 11 posts", isn't technically hypothetical, it is, indeed, all good. Well, except for your grammar and punctuation mistakes.
Glad to see the internet grammar police is represented here. Keep up the good work.
chris227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 07:45 AM   #35
Moc96
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
In other news....

Body shop was quoting me around 7 hours to do the job and a bill of around 700 ...maybe more depending on the work to paint match.

Going to have it PDR'd wednesday morning. They say they can get rid of the dents. Going to run me around 200ish.

Whatever happened to body panels that deformed and popped back out? How come that advanced technology was relegated to mini-vans? stiffness concerns on the unibody?
As long as the metal hasn't stretched too much, those PDR guys can work wonders. Good luck, hope it works!
Old 09-28-2016, 08:46 AM   #36
DannyB

Drives: Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris227 View Post
Several posts in this thread state what they did. Stop trying to justify a thread that is chalk full of stupid.
Since you want to be the forum police, I will play the role of the grammar nazi; it is CHOCK not chalk.
DannyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:16 AM   #37
MovieGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
That's the problems with the world these days. Too many folks that take everything to heart.
If you don't like the tread don't view it. Isn't that a pretty simple concept? It's not breaking any forum rules ,and I don't see any posts stating that they have actually beat up or got back at anyone for damaging their car although we would love to be able to LEGALLY do so as the thread implied. Go find your safe spot. It will be okay.
Actually in my post I did give an instance where I got back by keying a car some 30 years ago. I then went on to state it wasn't worth it, it just made me feel worse, in hopes of encouraging others not to do it.

Life after retirement
MovieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:31 AM   #38
motorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGuy View Post
Actually in my post I did give an instance where I got back by keying a car some 30 years ago. I then went on to state it wasn't worth it, it just made me feel worse, in hopes of encouraging others not to do it.
Keying a car to get back at them is a cowardly move. I prefer confronting them one on one.

But duly noted. However this hypothetical thread was more about beating the asshat than damaging their car.
Old 09-28-2016, 12:41 PM   #39
cellsafemode

PDR to the rescue! Like new again.

cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:54 PM   #40
Moc96
Account Suspended

Looking good. Glad it worked for you.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:59 PM   #41
MovieGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Keying a car to get back at them is a cowardly move
Something you will learn over the years is we all do things we regret. We all do things we would do differently if we could go back. There are no exceptions. Not even you.

At that point sometimes you can use those experiences to try to prevent others from making the same mistakes you did.

Life after retirement
MovieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 08:34 PM   #42
motorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieGuy View Post
Something you will learn over the years is we all do things we regret. We all do things we would do differently if we could go back. There are no exceptions. Not even you.
Haha, no shit. I have plenty of regrets and dead friends to prove it. I still would never key someone's car. My dad raised me to confront the person directly if I had a problem with them. Glad you learned something from doing that ,and I never said I was perfect by the way.