Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance - Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs

Phastek Performance

Old 09-14-2016, 06:54 PM   #15
Com69
Banned

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS 6M Nightfall Gray
Piss on their door handles and all the windows. It might be dry by the time they get back, but you'll know.
Com69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:10 AM   #16
8675309’SS

Drives: 2017 2SS M6 Silver Ice Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Com69 View Post
Piss on their door handles and all the windows. It might be dry by the time they get back, but you'll know.

My First Camaro! 2017 2SS 6M, Silver Ice Metallic, 20" Low Gloss Black Wheels, Red Fender Hashes, Ground FX, NPP, MRC, Sunroof, Black Bowties. Ordered 4-22-16, Picked up 7-16-16.
8675309’SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #17
PolynesianPowerhouse
Big Samoan ina little car

Drives: 2016 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
You park far away. You give adequate space. You park leaving an entire space around both sides of your car.

Unfortunately, one day you make the mistake of parking next to a car that is not first owner or they park next to you because they know you won't be able to stop them..

So, shouldn't you be allowed to fight the sociopathic loser that just flings their door into your car? Of course if it is a kid you would fight the parent present. I think so. Just break their nose or gauge out their eyes. You know, just to equalize how much respect they feel for others
Tell em why you mad, son!!! tell em why you maaad!

I dunno about fighting someone. but theres alotta dirty stuff we did in college that can remedy things

When I see posts asking "whats the best intake, exhaust, etc" .... the answer to that is like a grandfather telling his grandkids "if you put salt on a birds tail, it'll let you catch it" #ThinkAboutIt

"Winning Tip: Don't take my (or anyone else's) word for it. GO TEST IT!" - Dennis Grant
PolynesianPowerhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:08 PM   #18
Corner carver

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0T RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I would beat or be beaten if I every had to be in a large city for more than a day. I can't even standing dealing with the asshats in Harrisburg whenI have to.
This... I live in the country and and travel 300km to work in Toronto; some weeks it's all i can do not to just burn the whole city down

...and absolutely, beat them even more stupid than they already are
Corner carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 08:13 PM   #19
tones2SS

Drives: '13 Roush S3 '16 Ram Sport 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corner carver View Post
...and absolutely, beat them even more stupid than they already are
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
Love it bro!
Old 09-17-2016, 11:10 AM   #20
Laurel

Drives: SummitWhite SS -
No sense in getting an assault charge. I agree with the post above cave their door in or slash the tires. (aka sweep the leg)
Laurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 10:52 AM   #21
Uf28denied

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I always park away from other cars and walk!!! When I can't I take pictures of the cars next to me just in case they come out and leave before me!!! There's ways of finding out where they live!!!! Lol
Uf28denied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 12:22 PM   #22
chris227

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Can't talk about racing, but physical violence and destroying someone's car over a ding is acceptable? Sorry but most of these comments are ridiculous.

Last edited by chris227; 09-25-2016 at 12:58 PM.
chris227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 12:25 PM   #23
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris227 View Post
Can talk about racing, but physical violence and destroying someone's car over a ding is acceptable? Sorry but most of these comments are ridiculous.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 02:15 PM   #24
cellsafemode

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Hypothetical punishments for crimes done against you and bragging about having actually broken the law are two quite different activities.

Would I risk assaulting someone over a ding? No. Would I want to. Probably. Am I talking about a time where I did such a thing? No.

Most of the comments are on the same page. The difference between this and a thread glamorizing breaking the law is that we're the victims of someone breaking the law and simply mulling over what kind of punishment is needed to correct the disrespect of other people's property. In the imaginary case where you actually catch a person responsible, since you nearly never do.
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 04:52 PM   #25
chris227

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
Hypothetical punishments for crimes done against you and bragging about having actually broken the law are two quite different activities.

Would I risk assaulting someone over a ding? No. Would I want to. Probably. Am I talking about a time where I did such a thing? No.

Most of the comments are on the same page. The difference between this and a thread glamorizing breaking the law is that we're the victims of someone breaking the law and simply mulling over what kind of punishment is needed to correct the disrespect of other people's property. In the imaginary case where you actually catch a person responsible, since you nearly never do.
Several posts in this thread state what they did. Stop trying to justify a thread that is chalk full of stupid.
chris227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 07:16 PM   #26
cellsafemode

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris227 View Post
Several posts in this thread state what they did. Stop trying to justify a thread that is chalk full of stupid.
2 posts out of all mention something they say they did. I guess that's chalk full.

There's almost never any justice for parking lot damage because you almost never see it. It is nice to imagine a reality where they're hurt as much as you are.

Taking care of your car. Spending many many hours cleaning it week after week and making it look even better than new to have some lazy mouth breather not feel like securing their shopping cart somewhere (like the convenient shopping cart coral literally 3 parking spaces away from where they must have been)... obviously an alternative method of teaching must be used on someone special like that.

That's what the thread is about. Not your nonsense crusade to find double standards.

When you come out of a store to find this the only thing that comes to your mind is pain. Lots of pain.

Last edited by cellsafemode; 09-25-2016 at 07:45 PM. Reason: better pic
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 08:08 PM   #27
Richie Carbone

Drives: My work van for now
Mule kick!
Richie Carbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 09:21 PM   #28
Slem

Drives: 2016 Summit White 2SS (Auto) Loaded
Im pretty sure the comments posted were in a joking matter and not meant to be taken literally and maybe just a way to vent on the frustration of people that do not honestly care about other people's personal property. There are people out there that will go out of their way to park beside a nice car just so they can open their door to intentionally hit it.
Slem is offline   Reply With Quote