Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

AWE Tuning

Old 04-16-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
mynetdude

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT RS V6 Silver
"what did you do to your camaro today" thread functionality issues

Two things:

I can never see the last page because it loops right back to the previous page; for example if the very last page is 439 when you click on it, it brings you back to 438 so I assume there's nothing further according to the post time stamps that being said when I try to view the same thread on tapatalk it has similar issue except it won't load any content on the last page or the previous page or the page before that sometimes but almost always never the last page on tapatalk.

Is it just the way it is or is there a planned fix for this?
mynetdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:55 PM   #2
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Sometimes there are posts that are not visible to regular members (such as deleted posts) and they are sometimes included in the total post count for a thread, which determines the page count, but not in the running count for a thread (the number in the upper right corner of each post). So the end result is that every now and then, we end up with a thread where the last page or two might not really exist.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:57 PM   #3
mynetdude

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT RS V6 Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Sometimes there are posts that are not visible to regular members (such as deleted posts) and they are sometimes included in the total post count for a thread, which determines the page count, but not in the running count for a thread (the number in the upper right corner of each post). So the end result is that every now and then, we end up with a thread where the last page or two might not really exist.
ah ok, I'll look into seeing how tapatalk works with this and see if the problem persists farther back a few pages.
mynetdude is offline   Reply With Quote