Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 10-01-2022, 12:04 AM   #43
Grimlock212

Drives: Chevy Camaro SS 1LE, Volvo V70R
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD64 View Post
installed Whites Automotive system a few weeks back and it is very nice, the wireless car play connects fast and consistent, factory nav works great, also sent in my cluster for custom programing so the nav projects to the HUD just as if it was ordered with the vehicle. that doesnt happen with waze or google maps ect. the WAMS set up is the way to go in my opinion and the price is very fair for what you get. also there customer service is very good and fast when you have questions and i bothered them with many.
I am thinking about pulling the trigger and doing the factory-style WAMS Wireless CarPlay upgrade to my 2020 2SS that came with Nav. I am guessing that the cluster upgrades you mention I will already have since my car came with Nav from the factory?

Also, due to health issues I won’t be installing this myself. What type of shop should I go to to install this? I assume this is a sub-1 hour installation job?
Grimlock212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 09:19 PM   #44
Grimlock212

Drives: Chevy Camaro SS 1LE, Volvo V70R
Anyone?
Grimlock212 is offline   Reply With Quote