Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-10-2012, 05:04 AM   #29
Hammer St. James

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LS
So by threatening them with an illegal search you coerced them into a confession. Excellent police work!
I'm a rebel. I will not allow anyone to dictate what I do, when I do it, or who I do it with. I feel sorry for those that choose to compromise their goals, dreams, needs, and desires to appease the control of another. I believe in freedom. I am an American.
-HSJ
Hammer St. James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:10 AM   #30
Caitlin&Caroline

Drives: '11 2SS IOM/IO A6, '06 Outback Ltd
Hey man, you ever clean a carpet? You ever clean a carpet ON WEED???
Old 07-10-2012, 05:19 AM   #31
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
Sounds like they need to learn about edibles, Cheeba Chew!!

FTR I don't do drugs, haven't touched them since 1991 but I have a few burnouts at the shop that I have busted getting high at lunch.
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #32
Xedes

Drives: 2011 Black RS/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
People are stupid... and people who are smoking dope... even stupider...

Not to turn this into a debate but do you also have the same feelings about alcohol? What about Rx drugs?
Xedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:45 AM   #33
MEDISIN

Drives: 2011 CTS-V Sedan
Should have confiscated their Cheetos!

"Not giving a f*^k is truly the greatest luxury, and no luxury car gives fewer f*^k's than a CTS-V." - Matt Hardigree
MEDISIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #34
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer St. James View Post
So by threatening them with an illegal search you coerced them into a confession. Excellent police work!
If they are stupid enough to not know their rights, thats their problem.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:47 AM   #35
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer St. James View Post
Didn't say I was going to physically search their van. I could have walked outside and eye f*cked their van. If someone murdered your mom would you like me to tell the suspect, who I had absolutely nothing on, that I witnesses and evidence that said they murdered her? Or shall I just let them walk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
If they are stupid enough to not know their rights, thats their problem.

AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #36
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xedes View Post

Not to turn this into a debate but do you also have the same feelings about alcohol? What about Rx drugs?
Personally, I have the same feeling about weed as alcohol and Rx. If they stay the hell at home, do it there, and don't leave... I could care less. The difference is, alcohol is legal. Wouldn't Rx would be treated the same if a cop busted me with a bunch of narcotics that were not perscribed to me?

I just don't see "legalize because people think it should be" as an answer. I want to drive 80 instead of 65, do whatever modifications to my car I want, have whatever kind of gun I want, drink on the beach, and countless other things. But... "people" are too stupid (collectively) to do whatever they want.
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #37
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimus View Post
Personally, I have the same feeling about weed as alcohol and Rx. If they stay the hell at home, do it there, and don't leave... I could care less. The difference is, alcohol is legal. Wouldn't Rx would be treated the same if a cop busted me with a bunch of narcotics that were not perscribed to me?

I just don't see "legalize because people think it should be" as an answer. I want to drive 80 instead of 65, do whatever modifications to my car I want, have whatever kind of gun I want, drink on the beach, and countless other things. But... "people" are too stupid (collectively) to do whatever they want.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #38
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Old 07-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #39
Rangore

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS 45th Anniversary Ed
They are complete idiots for smoking weed at a police department. You were easy on them IMO.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #40
jmaynard

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS2
And you did not think to have them bring you a soft drink and chips?? What were you thinking?
jmaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #41
Hammer St. James

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Didn't say I was going to physically search their van. I could have walked outside and eye f*cked their van. If someone murdered your mom would you like me to tell the suspect, who I had absolutely nothing on, that I witnesses and evidence that said they murdered her? Or shall I just let them walk?

Mom passed on in '99. Heart failure. Can you honestly equate murder with smoking a ****ing plant? Ohio needs to get with it and legalize the shit. IMHO, booze kills far more than a joint ever did. Legalize it and it will save the police to go after the murderers and rapists and not three numbnuts who like to be high while they clean carpets. Shit man, I'd have to be high to do that mundane crap too.

As a general courtesy to my fellow Americans I offer you a short 7 minute class on the Fourth Amendment to YOUR Constitution that I found on Youtube. No silly Rick Roll shit here.

And here's one called "The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters". 45 minutes.
I'm a rebel. I will not allow anyone to dictate what I do, when I do it, or who I do it with. I feel sorry for those that choose to compromise their goals, dreams, needs, and desires to appease the control of another. I believe in freedom. I am an American.
-HSJ
Hammer St. James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #42
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I will say that many of us are waiting for the federal government to make marijuana legal. Alchohol is a far worse drug and it is legal, even celebrated.

I do, like alcohol, believe that this is something that is fine to consume in private, as long as you aren't operating a vehicle or machinery that could harm people.

In fact, I'm quite sure many of us on these boards use it legally (though not federally...but this delves into politics).