Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-15-2016, 03:08 AM   #29
G Fo12ce

Drives: '16 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by therza View Post
Well I just got home from picking up the car.

I fully intend to give him / them a completely satisfied (top rating) survey - they earned it. My philosophy, in situations like this, is its not always about something going wrong as shit goes wrong all the time. Its more about how you deal with it after things go south.
Congrats!

Good for you on how you handled it. And good for him on not being too proud to admit a mistake. I'm sure the kind review will make a difference for him personally and help him avoid the same mistake next time.
• 4/19/16 2000 Accepted with 5ZU
• 4/23/16 3000 TPW:5/16/16
• 5/06/16 3100
• 5/13/16 3400 Broadcast Sheet
• 5/24/16 3800 Vehicle Produced
• 5/25/16 4B00 Bayed
• 5/27/16 4300 Intermediate Delivery
• 7/9/16 Delivered!
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:27 AM   #30
therza

Drives: 2014 shelby
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Fo12ce View Post
Congrats!

Good for you on how you handled it. And good for him on not being too proud to admit a mistake. I'm sure the kind review will make a difference for him personally and help him avoid the same mistake next time.
Thanks. Yes it will make a difference for him. He told me in the first meeting that the survey score impacts his pay. He was very focused on a positive experience from the first meeting. That is why it seemed so odd that when it appeared they were pulling an old car dealer "gotcha" trick. Its a small, family owned dealer and he is part of the family. His name is on the building, even though he is fresh out of college.

If it had been one of those mega corporate dealers, well, they pull crap like that all the time. Its almost expected. I am glad we were able to clean up the mess and get past it. And actually, in the end, I have more faith in them now that all this happened, but with a positive outcome, than if the whole thing would have just gone without a hitch. Now I know if things go off the rails, they will work to get them back on the rails.
therza is offline   Reply With Quote