Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 05-12-2016, 03:43 PM   #1
Corktard

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1ss
Becky

Hi guys, I recently posted about how I ordered a car from a local dealer that I have a long and great history with. At 8 weeks I was still at 1100 status. The post was called "Frustration". I was told to call Becky. I did. She was awesome and I explained my situation to her. She ordered the same car I previously ordered from the other dealer with no obligation as she stated it would sell. We were on the same page and she understood that if my other order came through, I would purchase that car due to many reasons, including family being involved. The local dealer did not have the allocation and tried many dealer trades with no luck. So the local dealer got wind that I ordered the other car through Becky. They called their reps boss and complained as it was a sold order. Well now both cars are coming in and I'm buying the car locally. I told Becky, yesterday that the other car is coming in. With that being said, she was awesome. So if anyone is looking for a white 1ss with a black interior, the auto transmission, a sunroof, black rims and black bow ties, please call her. It's produced and just waiting for it to be shipped and arrive. Let's get it sold for her.
Corktard is offline   Reply With Quote