Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 05-09-2016, 01:55 PM   #1
AdvanSuper

Drives: 1SS HBM w/MRC NPP
Koons Tysons Chevy Buick GMC - Reviewish

I typically email a few dealers across the states with the lowest prices, then I get OTD numbers and proceed one back at a time with the lowest numbers until it is beaten, then take that and go to the next dealer, etc, etc.

Well this time I didn't because Koons had the best price and no one wanted to beat it, even locally they would not budge and were $1400 more. It was only a 3-4 hour ride, so saving $1400 is very much worth it.

Larry Kessler was my sales person and he was awesome. Got me the prices on the car I wanted with the options I wanted. There was no bait and switch with the whole internet pricing nonsense or anything like that.

The first car I was looking at was basically sold out from under him and the price was more on the other one still there, but they honored it even though it had NPP.

There were no games, he confirmed the car had everything, confirmed mileage and the fact that it was manual since the site said Auto. He was not one of those slick fast talkers, but very calm, collected and attentive.

I got there and he took care of everything, showed me the car, went for a drive to make sure everything was the way it should be before making the 4 hour trip home. The finance guy Travis was great too since there was no hassle about extra services, warranty, etc. He did offer them, but he was not pushy in anyway at all when I chose to decline. I was already approved for lending on my own, so I won't speculate on whether that had anything to do with it since it was a really great experience overall.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone local or willing to travel.

Got into a 1SS, Manual, MRC, NPP for 38.7 OTD w/TTL @ 3% sales tax.

Last edited by AdvanSuper; 05-09-2016 at 03:18 PM.
AdvanSuper is offline   Reply With Quote