Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-25-2015, 12:17 PM   #1
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
This chick's been hollerin' at me!

Back in the days of Andy Griffith-y towns like Mayberry, there were town drunks. These days, I suppose the modern equivalent is town tweakers... meth addicts.

My town's got a few of them (no, I'm not proud of that, but I gotta tell my tale!). One of these tweakers is a woman--- somewhere between the ages of 20 and 60, it's hard to tell--- who doddles around town at all hours of the day and night, barely able to maintain her balance on the high wedges she always wears.

I don't know her personally, but for the past couple of months, every time I happen to drive past her, she hollers something at me, generally along the lines of, "You a55hole!" I've dismissed it as simply the rantings of an addict.

My wife said that when SHE drives my car, the same woman screams things at her, too... but her curses are gender- adjusted, with my wife being called more typically female slurs.

Last night, I was talking to a buddy who owns property nearby. He mentioned that there's a tweaker--- "the one with the curly hair and the high wedges"--- that lives on the edge of one of his properties. He said that sometimes he has briefly but mistakenly thought that I was visiting this tweaker, as she appears to have a boyfriend who drives a yellow Camaro. However, the other guy's car has black stripes/ trim, while mine does not.

HA! That explains why I'm getting hollered at... and why this tweaker this that I am an a55hole (Because I drive right on by her, and NEVER even give her a lift, or say hello!). Of course, when tweakergirl sees a BLONDE FEMALE driving "her boyfriend's yellow Camaro" she must get all riled up... I wonder if they've had arguments over that?!?
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 12:47 PM   #2
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
So give her a ride next time....then you will have another story to tell.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 12:56 PM   #3
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
Move to a better neighborhood..?
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

pickwithaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 01:20 PM   #4
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
She look like this?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 02:04 PM   #5
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherob View Post
She look like this?

She looks similar... but nearly as hot as the pic you've posted.
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote