Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 09-30-2015, 12:06 AM   #1
Andrew4180
Bigfoot

Drives: "Doomsday" 1981 Camaro
Not real sure where else to put this, kind of a long shot.

I apologize if this would be the wrong place. But,

AMT Racing is seeking sponsorship for the 2016 race season. Got a product you'd like to see promoted? Want a guinea pig to try your new performance product on the racetrack? Need a race car to display in front of your business? Or just want your name on a racecar? Then look no further! Andrew Thornton and his 1981 Chevrolet Camaro known as "Doomsday" compete in the No-Box/Footbrake bracket classes across Texas and Louisiana. As well as a youtube series to show every track, every pass, and the ups and downs to grassroots drag racing.

In 2016, we are looking at competing for the points championship in the SHRA Nostalgia No-box Class, 6-8 Races at Northstar Dragway (Denton, TX), Wichita Raceway Park (Wichita Falls Tx), Big Country Raceway (Abilene TX), Amarillo Dragway (Amarillo Tx), Little River Dragway (Temple Tx), and Thunder Road Raceway (Gilliam La), as well as various events at Royal Purple Raceway, Houston Motorsports Park, San Antonio Raceway, Evadale Raceway, State Capitol Raceway, No Problem Raceway, Little River Dragway, Lonestar Motorsports Park, Mo-kan Dragway and the Camaro5Fest (Location TBD), possibly more depending on funding.

With that many events possible, we are seeking monetary sponsorship to offset the costs of diesel, race gas, entry fees, and other travel expenses. In exchange, your name will be shown on the car, mentioned as a sponsor on our facebook page, and website, and will be mentioned as such in my youtube series. You could even pick the event I travel to if you want exposure in a certain area, can do more than race the car as well, would be more than happy to do car shows or displays at your business. Also willing to entertain product sponsors.

The car is a 1981 Chevrolet Camaro, with a 383ci Small Block chevy engine, th400 transmission, GM 12 bolt differential with 4.30 gears and 29x10in Hoosier drag slicks, painted flat black, with red headlights, has run a best time of 11.57 at 115mph in the 1/4mile and 7.21 at 96mph in the 1/8mile, with a different transmission and differential.

I am a 19 year old Homeschooled student, I started racing in 2007 in jr dragsters at Royal Purple Raceway. In my career I have won several events, been a multi-time low qualifier, won a rookie of the year award, twice, a most improved driver award, and a 2 time hard luck award winner. My goal is to travel a bit more, and see what racing outside of the local area is like.

Check out my youtube channel: amtracing4180

Instagram: @andrew4180

Facebook: AMT Racing

If interested,

Give me a call/or text (832-221-4357)
or
email me: amtracing4180@yahoo.com

383ci SBC, Th400 Trans, 29X10 Hoosiers. Small Block, Small tire, bracket car.
Andrew4180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:29 PM   #2
yzark99
I run 2 catch cans...

Drives: 2012 1LT SIM Auto
Try this in the Sponsors Classified Marketplace section.
yzark99 is offline   Reply With Quote