Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-29-2019, 02:53 PM   #1
TheMaro

Drives: SS
*2016 Camaro SS Parts for Sale*

I have parts off of my camaro available. These parts are all painted "Red Hot" from the factory.

I have a SS front bumper with all grilles and fog lights, but does not have the badging. This bumper has a slight hairline crack in one part of the paint, but it is basically unnoticeable. It has some wear and tear from driving it about a year, but overall it is in 9/10 condition.

I have another SS bumper with no top grille, it has the bottom grille but it is damaged, and it is missing the left fog light insert. (Fog lights are also not included). This bumper has cracks and scrapes, so it can be useful to someone who can repair bumpers or someone who is looking for just the bumper itself for a repair and has the grilles and fogs from his old set up.

I also have the SS spoiler and the stock red tail lights available. Both lights and the third brake light is for sale.

Please make me an offer if you are interested in any of these parts. Hopefully they will come in handy for someone.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf IMG_2411.HEIC.pdf (17.09 MB, 261 views)
File Type: pdf IMG_3307.HEIC.pdf (16.62 MB, 221 views)
TheMaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, camarors, camaross, parts, sale