Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-25-2018, 12:40 AM   #1
Skooba_95

Drives: 2015 2SS/1LE
Race Harness and Harness bar.

Good morning, afternoon, evening, or Night where ever you may be on this lovey day.

I am looking for some insight of a 4-5 point racing harness. With my research, I don't think I will get the 5 point without race seats. I have seen the race bar that you can mount into the back seat area of the car. Not against this option but would always prefer a cleaner way of having it done.

Now to the harness, I am a fan of the clean look of custom work and I can add my own touch to it. If anyone could be so nice to direct me to the best place in the hole wide web would be much appreciated,

Skooba
Skooba_95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 08:09 AM   #2
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
I only have seen the options I looked up long ago, I prefer the roll bar you can collapse the drivers and passengers entry into...………. and racing seats that actually fit the harness through the seat as you cannot really have it any other way, if your going that fast that long on the track you have to have a roll bar also a harness is mute without one really...and roll bars you can only get away with lessor connectors also for lower speeds the faster you go the more points you have to have.

https://www.moderngenauto.com/Gen-5-...0c5ec838ea2307

Tags
harness, harness bar, race car, safety