Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #169
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
is it just me, or does anybody else want to take a few days of vacation & go camp out?

Does that sound a bit like a stalker? Lol
Old 09-10-2014, 02:06 PM   #170
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
is it just me, or does anybody else want to take a few days of vacation & go camp out?

Does that sound a bit like a stalker? Lol
Go for it. I'm too far away.

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:30 PM   #171
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
ehh???
For the CHMSL

Let's the real one under the camo be seen.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #172
meSSohappy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
Putting the fuel door on the passenger side makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense....no danger of banging your drivers door against pumps, hoses, concrete end posts, etc.....its a no brainer.
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

meSSohappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #173
16Camaroracer

Drives: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Ss 2dr coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneredry View Post
nice! I just wish someone could get a video of one of these.. I see spy pics upon pics. you mean to tell me that this (more than likley) high end camara doesn't have a video mode??

I've got the picture already in my head.
But,if you live near the Milford Gm Proving Grounds,

You could be able so see or video
16Camaroracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #174
Bhobbs

Drives: 2015 SS 1LE Red Hot, 1970 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by meSSohappy View Post
It makes perfect sense....no danger of banging your drivers door against pumps, hoses, concrete end posts, etc.....its a no brainer.
It also means you open your door into the center where people might try to pass through.
Bhobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:32 PM   #175
ChefBorOzzy

Drives: 2016 F150
Quote:
It also means you open your door into the center where people might try to pass through.
My fuel cap is on the passenger side and I have never had a car come down the center or get in the way.

I have opened my driver door before in tight places and had to be careful walking out. I have also had the wind catch the door and slam it against a cart rack.
ChefBorOzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 06:39 AM   #176
classicrockr
Pills are for Pansies

Drives: 2023 2SS Red Hot Vert Camaro
Quote:
If the driver is pumping gas, then no you wouldn't! But, I also believe that the pump hoses are long enough for you to park the car a little ways out from the pump (if the gas cap was on driver's side) and stretch the hose to the cap.
classicrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:34 PM   #177
MikeT

Drives: 2008 Malibu V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicrockr View Post
If the driver is pumping gas, then no you wouldn't! But, I also believe that the pump hoses are long enough for you to park the car a little ways out from the pump (if the gas cap was on driver's side) and stretch the hose to the cap.
Uh, have you ever tried that? I don't think that most pump hoses are long enough to comfortably do what you're suggesting.

My Malibu has the fuel door on the right, and it's no big deal to simply drive up to the pump so that it's on the right side of the car. I've never had any sort of problem with other cars etc. on my left. Believe me, fueling on the right presents no difficulties whatsoever.

While it seems like most (all?) Japanese cars have fuel doors on the left, many European cars (BMWs, I know for sure) have the fuel doors on the right, so the new Camaro will hardly be unique in this respect.
MikeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:20 PM   #178
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
Quote:
Not to be rude... but, then, don't open your door when people are driving through the center? I mean that seems pretty straight forward to me. Kinda like stepping into a crosswalk that has the bright red hand symbol lit up.
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:12 PM   #179
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
can we just put filler in the back...maybe behind the license plate, that way everyone is happy.

seriously though...who cares.
DenverTaco07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:44 AM   #180
classicrockr
Pills are for Pansies

Drives: 2023 2SS Red Hot Vert Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
Uh, have you ever tried that? I don't think that most pump hoses are long enough to comfortably do what you're suggesting.

My Malibu has the fuel door on the right, and it's no big deal to simply drive up to the pump so that it's on the right side of the car. I've never had any sort of problem with other cars etc. on my left. Believe me, fueling on the right presents no difficulties whatsoever.

While it seems like most (all?) Japanese cars have fuel doors on the left, many European cars (BMWs, I know for sure) have the fuel doors on the right, so the new Camaro will hardly be unique in this respect.
Umm, yes, I HAVE tried that & it works just fine for me.
classicrockr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:33 AM   #181
ilirg

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
can we just put filler in the back...maybe behind the license plate, that way everyone is happy.

If it means getting those gas prices back then hell yeah lol
ilirg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:59 AM   #182
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post

I really didn't like the behind the plate fillers. Had to bend over too far and hold the spring-loaded plate down while inserting the nozzle. I like it just fine like it is.

One of my biggest hopes is that the gills are either gone, or functional. Also that they don't get carried away with the LED lights.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2016 camaro, 2016 camaro forum, 2016 camaro forums, 2016 camaro spy, 2016 camaro spy photo, 2016 camaro spy photos, 2016 camaro spy pics, 2016 chevrolet camaro, 2016 chevy camaro, 2017 camaro, 2017 chevy camaro, 6 gen camaro, 6th gen camaro, 6th gen camaro forum, 6th gen camaro forums, 6th gen camaro info, 6th gen camaro news, 6th gen camaro rumors, 6th gen chevrolet camaro, 6th gen chevy camaro, 6th gen chevy camaro forum, 6th generation camaro, 6th generation camaro info, 6th generation camaro news, 6th generation camaro rumors, 6th generation chevy camaro, camaro 6th gen, camaro 6th generation