Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 03-18-2020, 09:38 PM   #1
bbroetsky

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
2018 ZL1 1LE CPO Magnuson Bc Forged Kooks Cordes

2018 ZL1 1LE Track Pack. 6sp manual with automatic rev match. It’s a Certified Preowned car with the remainder of the bumper warranty for 2 years or 30k miles. Over the last year I’ve invested about $25,000 into it. The car had 650hp (543rwhp) now it has 864hp (720rwhp) on ethanol and 828hp (690rwhp) on 91oct. It was build by Cordes Performance in Tempe, AZ and wrapped by Signature Graphics in Scottsdale, AZ.

2.3L magnuson Supercharger
Kooks Headers
Weapon X Triple Heat Exchanger
Cordes Upper and lower pullies
Cordes coolant reservoir
Cordes custom dyno tune
DSX Flex Fuel Kit
Alky Control Meth Kit w/ trunk tank
Ported throttle body
Roto-Fab Big Gulp Intake
Borla Atak cat-back with dual mode mufflers
Bc Forged wheels in 1LE sizes and offsets.
SS braided brake lines
Castrol SRF fluid flush
Color change wrap with ceramic coating on top (the wrap is removable and the shark mouth is removable from the camo wrap if you wanted that off)
Smoked Clear bra on headlights
ZL1 addons Rock Guards
Navigation
Heads up display
Performance data recorder
Carbon hood insert

Technically I’m the 2nd owner, the first owner had it for 2 weeks and had to return it because he wasn’t really financed. Call or text Bryan, 480-251-9548 17k miles, price drop $54,000.
Attached Images

AFCO H/E with fans, Apex Catch Can, LPE Thermostat LPE Coolant Tank, Kooks 1 7/8" w/ race cats, 3" Corsa Catback, K&N Carbon intake, NGK spark plugs, Custom billet CAM, Ported TB, Ported supercharger snout, FIC 1000cc injectors, LPE Isolator, 2.55" Pully,10% ate lower ,Kenny Bell Boost a pump, BMR lowering springs, BMR sway bar kit

Last edited by bbroetsky; 03-28-2020 at 12:46 PM.
bbroetsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 11:17 PM   #2
jmason

Drives: 18 ZL1 1le
Bump for a nice car! If you part it out I’m interested in some parts I’m local and have a shop close to Joe’s
jmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 07:26 AM   #3
appleman22

Drives: 2017 1ss 1le
How can the cpo warranty still exist after the car has been modded?
appleman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:45 AM   #4
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by appleman22 View Post
No, it can't. It's not CPO or factory warrantied any longer with those mods.
GearheadSS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 11:10 AM   #5
bbroetsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleman22 View Post
Thank you to the other forum member for answering questions about my car. Fortunately, he’s wrong.

It’s still CPO due to the Magnuson- Moss Warranty Act. The dealership would need proof anything I’ve done has caused the problem so if the engine blew, they could blame it on the tune or aftermarket supercharger.. Now if anything inside breaks, suspension, seats, camera, sensors etc. All of that would be covered
AFCO H/E with fans, Apex Catch Can, LPE Thermostat LPE Coolant Tank, Kooks 1 7/8" w/ race cats, 3" Corsa Catback, K&N Carbon intake, NGK spark plugs, Custom billet CAM, Ported TB, Ported supercharger snout, FIC 1000cc injectors, LPE Isolator, 2.55" Pully,10% ate lower ,Kenny Bell Boost a pump, BMR lowering springs, BMR sway bar kit
Old 03-19-2020, 11:24 AM   #6
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
badass car wish i could afford it what color is it under the wrap white?
Old 03-19-2020, 12:39 PM   #7
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroetsky View Post
Thank you to the other forum member for answering questions about my car. Fortunately, he’s wrong.

It’s still CPO due to the Magnuson- Moss Warranty Act. The dealership would need proof anything I’ve done has caused the problem so if the engine blew, they could blame it on the tune or aftermarket supercharger.. Now if anything inside breaks, suspension, seats, camera, sensors etc. All of that would be covered
lol, I work at a dealership. All I will say is good luck getting a GM Warranty rep to approve anything on that car. I've seen warranties voided for less. Hopefully you won't get sued if that happens.
GearheadSS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 01:30 PM   #8
bbroetsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kropscamaro16 View Post
badass car wish i could afford it what color is it under the wrap white?
Thanks, I love it! Nothing else like it on the road. I’ve got a bad case of getting a car to what I deem the perfect version of itself and getting instantly bored and selling it haha it’s my only vice or bad habit.
Old 03-19-2020, 01:32 PM   #9
bbroetsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
lol, I work at a dealership. All I will say is good luck getting a GM Warranty rep to approve anything on that car. I've seen warranties voided for less. Hopefully you won't get sued if that happens.
Well I haven’t had to make any warranty claims bc the car has been perfect. But I did get the “2 free oil changes with purchase of a CPO car” and redeemed both of those once the car was already modded. I suppose I can take it in for something made up and see if they warranty it.
Old 03-19-2020, 01:35 PM   #10
bbroetsky

For people asking, the car is white underneath.
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2020, 12:56 PM   #11
~Jb

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Cool car from my Hometown. Great price too!
Old 03-20-2020, 10:18 PM   #12
bbroetsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jb View Post
Cool car from my Hometown. Great price too!
Thanks, my loss is the next owners gain.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:46 PM   #13
bbroetsky

Price drop, $54,000
Old 03-31-2020, 10:55 PM   #14
most-wanted

Drives: ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
No, it can't. It's not CPO or factory warrantied any longer with those mods.
you couldn't be more wrong. And just because you work for a crappy dealer doesn't mean they are all like that. Most love to take warranty work for obvious reasons. If he sprayed 1000 shot and blew a piston through the block then that's obvious. I have worked with so many cool dealers youd be surprised. It varies from dealer to dealer but don't spread misinformation. Car is covered unless they can prove that mod affected the issue. The motor mods wont affect anything like interior, infotainment etc. And as I said many dealers don't mind working with you. Bump for a solid price.
most-wanted is offline   Reply With Quote