Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-07-2014, 02:20 PM   #71
myold88

Drives: SUMMIT WHITE 2SS/RS CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mint View Post
On my way to work I drive down a road that's marked at 55mph for 20 miles. If I can make it the whole way without hitting too many red lights, i'll average between 25-27
I think that may work but to suggest someones SS averages 26.5 Hwy on a
regular basis is just not realistic. Just for fun I set my cruise control at 70 for
exactly one hour on a flat level interstate with no traffic at 2 am once. I
could not do better than 24.1 mpg never once touching the gas or brakes.
My interstate mpg with normal traffic and cruise on, is about 23 @ 70 MPH.
Old 12-07-2014, 03:14 PM   #72
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by myold88 View Post
So much BS here. No 5th Gen SS ever averaged 26.5 on the highway.
Right because you sat in my car and looked down at the DIC.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 03:15 PM   #73
Smoke 'em
There's always a faster 1

Drives: (-,-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by homewrecker View Post
Wait, the most important question has been completely ignored. OP, from your first post you said, you we're going to visit your wife and fiance.....show us all how to that is my question!
He said that he and his wife along with some other family members were going to visit his daughter and fiance. That is probably why that question was ignored. Lol!
Smoke 'em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 03:17 PM   #74
sonnydurden

Drives: ‘16 1SS & ‘19 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke 'em View Post
He said that he and his wife along with some other family members were going to visit his daughter and fiance. That is probably why that question was ignored. Lol!
Lmao!!!!!.. I wish I had it that good!!!.. My wife and I went to visit my daughter and "Her" fiancé!!!!
sonnydurden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:09 PM   #75
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by homewrecker View Post
Wait, the most important question has been completely ignored. OP, from your first post you said, you we're going to visit your wife and fiance.....show us all how to that is my question!
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #76
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
Right because you sat in my car and looked down at the DIC.
How many miles did you drive without pressing you DIC's reset button to "average" 26+ MPGs?
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote