Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

AWE Tuning

Old 04-01-2023, 10:03 PM   #1835
TrackClub

Drives: 2020 SS 1LE (previous: 2017 SS 1LE)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw_SS1LE View Post
After wanting a 1LE for many years....I finally got one. After trying to buy one but was not willing to pay over MSRP, I called on this one right as it arrived at the dealer near my home. I made the purchase while I was in Florida so everything was over the phone thru texting and the dealer was excellent. They even kept the car in the showroom for over two weeks until I returned to Michigan.

Matt
Congrats! She is a beauty! Not sure if this applies here, but always good check if the orange (plastic) front spring thingys used for transport been removed. Just in case the dealer forgot to do so during PDI. Anyway, the car looks awesome im black. Congrats again! Cheers!
TrackClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 10:55 AM   #1836
Outlaw_SS1LE

Drives: 2023 Camaro SS 1LE ....GMC Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackClub View Post
Congrats! She is a beauty! Not sure if this applies here, but always good check if the orange (plastic) front spring thingys used for transport been removed. Just in case the dealer forgot to do so during PDI. Anyway, the car looks awesome im black. Congrats again! Cheers!
Thank you very much !!

I wasn't sure I wanted a black one after having black vehicles in the past....but seeing the black 1LE in person put my concerns to rest as it looks so much better than it does in most photos.

The dealer put the spacers in the truck which I thought was a nice touch.
Outlaw_SS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 12:08 PM   #1837
TrackClub

Quote:
Thank you very much !!

I wasn't sure I wanted a black one after having black vehicles in the past....but seeing the black 1LE in person put my concerns to rest as it looks so much better than it does in most photos.

The dealer put the spacers in the truck which I thought was a nice touch.
Nice about the spacers! Agree: black may not be super popular for the Camaro, but it matches the car superbly. Especially since the last front end redesign. Enjoy!
Old 04-03-2023, 04:29 AM   #1838
Cusima55

Drives: 2023 Camaro 1SS 1LE M6 Shadow Grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonNinja View Post
Just got it
Absolutely beautiful car!
I've been trying to order one just like that but I've been unsuccessful for the last 4 months. In June they will start taking orders for the 2024 Camaro's. I just hope they still have that color available.
I was hoping to have a 2023 Camaro SS/1LE built. I found this to be hard done than said. I went to Simpson Chevrolet in Garden Grove, CA and they took good care of me! I didn't get the Radiant Red car I wanted built but I was able to get everything on a 2023 Shadow Grey 1SS/1LE. I must admit that I've fallen for the Shadow Grey color too!
Cusima55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 09:48 AM   #1839
Nothing like an SS
Faster!!!

Drives: 2020 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Awesome!!! Menacing in Black!!!
Nothing like an SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 10:54 AM   #1840
CYN_CRVR

Drives: 2023 V6 RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusima55 View Post
Absolutely beautiful car!
I've been trying to order one just like that but I've been unsuccessful for the last 4 months. In June they will start taking orders for the 2024 Camaro's. I just hope they still have that color available.
Haven't you bothered to check the replies to that thread you started in the California subforum? Multiple folks local to you (myself included) have been able to order custom configurations for 2023 cars.
CYN_CRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 10:13 PM   #1841
Outlaw_SS1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing like an SS View Post
Awesome!!! Menacing in Black!!!

Thank You.....assuming you were referring to my post.

Seeing the car in black just blew me away....I didn't expect it to look as good as it does, I always knew I had to have a 1LE...but deciding on the color was the most difficult part of the process. This car just looks so good in any color.

Matt
Old 04-04-2023, 05:29 AM   #1842
Nothing like an SS
Faster!!!

Quote:
Thank You.....assuming you were referring to my post.

Seeing the car in black just blew me away....I didn't expect it to look as good as it does, I always knew I had to have a 1LE...but deciding on the color was the most difficult part of the process. This car just looks so good in any color.

Matt
Yes, stunning in black! I had nothing but black all my life, decided to go something less fussy this time. But wow, that is gorgeous!
Old 04-04-2023, 06:39 AM   #1843
Boost Creep

Drives: '18 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Yes, stunning in black! I had nothing but black all my life, decided to go something less fussy this time. But wow, that is gorgeous!
lol
All my "fun" cars were blue up until the Camaro, had to change it up.

Went with the black to kind of hide the 1LE black bits some. It reminded me of the '80's with all the cars getting the black out treatment.
Old 04-05-2023, 08:12 PM   #1844
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: '23 1SS 1LE
Ever since the 5th gen debuted I knew I had to have one once I was old enough. I've been saving away since high-school and now going on to two years in the corporate world and can finally say I'm a proud 6th gen SS 1LE owner! So fortunate to be able to have one of the last V8 manual rear wheel drive cars we might ever see new from the factory.

Ordered the car in July '22 and played the waiting game. Car arrived at the dealer today (yes unfortunately on a wet Michigan day) and I will pick it up tomorrow after work. Can't wait pass the break-in period and get some track days under my belt.

Attached are pictures from the sales person. I will post more soon once she's home and washed.
Attached Images

Last edited by Camaro Fanatic; 04-05-2023 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Attaching images
Camaro Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 09:28 PM   #1845
TrackClub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Fanatic View Post
Ever since the 5th gen debuted I knew I had to have one once I was old enough. I've been saving away since high-school and now going on to two years in the corporate world and can finally say I'm a proud 6th gen SS 1LE owner! So fortunate to be able to have one of the last V8 manual rear wheel drive cars we might ever see new from the factory.

Ordered the car in July '22 and played the waiting game. Car arrived at the dealer today (yes unfortunately on a wet Michigan day) and I will pick it up tomorrow after work. Can't wait pass the break-in period and get some track days under my belt.

Attached are pictures from the sales person. I will post more soon once she's home and washed.
Congrats!!! She is a beauty.
Old 04-06-2023, 05:47 AM   #1846
Nothing like an SS
Faster!!!

Congrats!!!! Enjoy your new beast!!!! 1LE is awesome!!! yes, I am biased! LOL
Old 04-06-2023, 08:26 AM   #1847
ZPirate

Drives: 2023 Summit White Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Congrats!!!! Enjoy your new beast!!!! 1LE is awesome!!! yes, I am biased! LOL
I'm right there with you!

Enjoy it Camaro Fanatic! You are going to love it.
2022 Rapid Blue 1SS 1LE M6 (delivered 2/19/22) (Sold)
2009 BMW 135i (Sold)
ZPirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 09:47 AM   #1848
Outlaw_SS1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Fanatic View Post

Congratulations on finally getting your beautiful 1LE !!