Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-08-2022, 11:25 AM   #1
SloCal

Drives: 2018 2SS 1LE
Has Anyone Used Goodyear's Mobile Tire Install? (Roll by Goodyear)

They automatically show up as installer when ordering from Goodyear's website. Curious if anyone has experience with their mobile installers

2nd 6th gen
SPL Toe Arms/Brembo HTC64t/Corsa NPP/Tremec MTF Fluid
SloCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 12:49 PM   #2
WhiteMale

Drives: 23 ZL1 A10 Rapid Blue
Not that one but I did use Zohr recently and had a great experience, in concept it's really convenient and saved me lugging tires back and forth, but it came with a premium cost, IMHO
WhiteMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 07:44 PM   #3
blahson
meep meep

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
I tried them a couple times on my ZLE. I've had great experiences! But with caveats.
They cannot mount wide tires on their mobile machine due to insurance/liability; anything that starts with a 3 or wider is a no-go.
Instead, they take the wheels off, run away to the local goodyear store, mount there, then come back. The guys are nice & awesome, never any issue! Definitely better than waiting around the store worried that the tech may hurt the car trying to get it on a lift, etc.
Keep in mind I'm running 305/325, so they have to run away regardless but they should be able to mount your fronts on their mobile machine.