Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 01-08-2020, 02:59 PM   #29
1fujifilm

Drives: 2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazzz View Post
It’s not as good as last years bonus but I just got an offer for a $1,000 bonus rebate from my card that’s good until March 2nd. Keep a lookout for this if you are in the market...
I received the same offer, not worth poop!
They took away another rebate in place of it, all the are doing is shifting the money around to different marketing demographics so nobody can stack the offers. CHEV, JUST MAKE THE OFFERS FOR EVERYONE YOUASHHATTS? Hate Chev marketing so much bought a Mustang.
Idiots.

Bear
1fujifilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 01:45 PM   #30
Craig

Drives: '01 Z28
I got the same one too. What this tells us is that February incentives will suck too and the real closeout incentives won’t start until March.

Thinking about it, the window has pretty much shut on unicorn deals with triple stacked incentives on leftover Camaros. That was in 17-18, when dealers were still stocking the lots not knowing sales would flop. There isn’t an inventory glut like there was then. I pass the local dealer on my commute and keep track. In 16-17 they would keep 5-6 on the lot. In 18 it was 3-4. In 19 there were never more than 2 and usually it was 1 or none at all.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote