Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 01-08-2024, 05:37 PM   #1
NiickySaz

Drives: 2023 Camaro 1LT V6
Superchargers

Seeking feedback from those who have Edelbrocks EForce. Anything really, from installation, to performance to just overall expierence. I'm aware of Overkills Procharger, my heart is set on Edelbrock.

I see that they don't offer their tune anymore, which is fine. Anybody come to find out something they didn't expect after the install? And my last question is, for those who do have it have your tuner(s) or even Edelbrocks tune allow it to rev all the way to 7k?

Thanks everyone!
NiickySaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:27 AM   #2
SklCrShr

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT RS
Hey, not sure if you already purchased it or not, but I got the Edelbrock and installation was not too hard, but some of the instructions and pictures were not that great. Had to do some research to figure some stuff out and their support is horrible. Spent multiple days trying to contact them with no response. Double and triple checked their office hours and nothing from them. Honestly, just because of that, I would go with someone else. Their box tune does not remove the rev limiter and honestly, my car doesn't feel much different. I am in the process of getting a tune from Tracy Lewis Performance, but I've been lazy and haven't gotten my TCM serial for them yet.
SklCrShr is offline   Reply With Quote