Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Phastek Performance

Old 10-13-2015, 10:21 AM   #15
fradaj

Drives: RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserO2Evils View Post
Ive used the Maquires stuff a few times, and really felt/saw no difference. I am wondering if maybe it is because if the thin vinyl coating that(I think) Laborsmith mentioned? So it never realy gets into the LEATHER? Then again, if they have that film, its not really the LEATHER you are even treating then!?

I have used Maguiar's on my car, seems to be a good product. It soaks into the leather pretty fast and does not make the leather feel greasy, makes it look just like new.
fradaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:21 AM   #16
drivingagain

Drives: 2015 Tiger XCX,2016 Camaro 1SS,LBZ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
Don't drive the car or get a set of WetOkole seat covers. Coming from someone who owns a car with white interior, it WILL get dirty if you spend any amount of time in the driver's seat.
This is funny. Don't Drive the car! This is why I would not order white seats unless it was a garage queen collectable.
drivingagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:28 AM   #17
drivingagain

Drives: 2015 Tiger XCX,2016 Camaro 1SS,LBZ!
Just seen a commercial for Mother's leather foam wash. They specifically use a white leather interior for their commercial. I Use 303 spray for plastics on wife's pathfinder and my motorcycle. This is a good product.

Autogeek.net is a supply store for professional detail products and a great resource by alot of professionals. I check their forum often on different products. One thing I learned is a company called Pinnacle especially their black label stuff is top of the line professional detail stuff.

Last edited by drivingagain; 10-13-2015 at 10:52 AM.
drivingagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:38 AM   #18
RenegadeSS

Drives: Camaro LLT
This is what I'm getting for my car. I currently have ceramic pro in my A4, and it is holding up really well.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:03 AM   #19
CmeltoN91

Drives: 13 Elantra Coupe(not for long!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingagain View Post
Just seen a commercial for Mother's leather foam wash..
Ahh yes but they used the interior of a 6 figure Mercedes S Class Coupe...I'm gonna assume that it's probably some of the finest leather you can buy...and how dirty do you think that cars seats would ever get? Lol. But in all seriousness,Maguire products are usually good at doing what they are described to do.
CmeltoN91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:18 AM   #20
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
Wow, cool stuff. Have to look into that. Wonder how well it will hold up sitting on it / getting in and out everyday?

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote