Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 06-20-2022, 11:53 AM   #1
musclesbmf

Drives: 2020 ZL1 1LE A10
FRAUD SCAMMER Jimzer687

Well, after 10 years of being on various forums my luck finally ran out and I got scammed. feel free to check my username on https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum/ or the cadillac forum, etc. I'm not always super active but always had success buying and selling parts through the forums (especially wheels).

Let me give people info first, and then the quick story.
Scammer info:
username: Jimzer687
Name: Key Scott (not sure, but what he said)
email: skeybobrik689@gmail.com
address: 86 Concord Blvd, Sicklerville, NJ 08081
alt email: Timothyschillingmi@gmail.com
wife: Heather Turlinski
address: same
email: wiccagurl25@yahoo.com
phone: 609.217.7259 (called many times, no answer but left vmail)

I have filed an IC3 Complaint at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and notified my bank of the Zelle (I know, I know...) email addresses.

Story:
Posted a WTB thread for a Corsa NPP exhaust because I let a great deal go by on hear back in March. Jimzer687 responded via PM and we moved it to email because easier to communicate.
The long and short of it is he offered @ 1000, I countered @ 900 and he accepted. He sent pics and I reveresed search them and couldn't find them anywhere so I felt pretty good. Gave me the Timothyschillingmi@gmail.com for Zelle payment (no different than PayPal friends and families) and Zelled the money excpet low and behold the transaction got cancelled. First red flag.

He of course gave me some excuse of excessive transactions on that account and I should have known better because Zelle doesn't limit deposits, only transfers out. But damn I wanted that Corsa. Anyways, I called him out on the situation to which he said, send the payment to my wife, Heather Turlinski, wiccagurl25@yahoo.com and he'll ship it right out. I told him I wasn't comfortable with that as the cancelled transaction is a red flag to me. He offered for me to send $450.00 and he will ship the exhaust, and when I receive the exhaust to send him the other $450.00 so he has skin in the game too. I should have known better, but I fell for it.

As soon as he got confirmation that the money was in their account, I got an email stating that his wife didn't agree to this and that she will not ship out the exhaust until the balance is paid. Seriously? If I want to sell something for a dollar, my wife isn't going to stop me. Anyways, I called BS and told him to just refund my money. Wouldn't you know it, wifey already withdrew the money from the account. Hey not my problem, send my money back. Obviously I'm screwed at this point and I know it so all the threats in the world aren't going to do anything.
The clown has obviously stopped responding to me and I have called and left vmails on the phone number I have listed above. I filed an IC3 Complaint as mentioned and notified my bank.

If anyone lives near the address I listed above and wants to do some "recon" and can get the money, I'll split it with you. Just throwing it out there. It's more of the principle to me at this point.

If people need more proof, I have the entire email thread I can share, but it is long. I'd love to see this guy respond to this thread and hear what he has to say.

Mark
musclesbmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 01:09 PM   #2
BUFW

Drives: Your Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclesbmf View Post
Well, after 10 years of being on various forums my luck finally ran out and I got scammed. feel free to check my username on https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum/ or the cadillac forum, etc. I'm not always super active but always had success buying and selling parts through the forums (especially wheels).

Let me give people info first, and then the quick story.
Scammer info:
username: Jimzer687
Name: Key Scott (not sure, but what he said)
email: skeybobrik689@gmail.com
address: 86 Concord Blvd, Sicklerville, NJ 08081
alt email: Timothyschillingmi@gmail.com
wife: Heather Turlinski
address: same
email: wiccagurl25@yahoo.com
phone: 609.217.7259 (called many times, no answer but left vmail)

I have filed an IC3 Complaint at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and notified my bank of the Zelle (I know, I know...) email addresses.

Story:
Posted a WTB thread for a Corsa NPP exhaust because I let a great deal go by on hear back in March. Jimzer687 responded via PM and we moved it to email because easier to communicate.
The long and short of it is he offered @ 1000, I countered @ 900 and he accepted. He sent pics and I reveresed search them and couldn't find them anywhere so I felt pretty good. Gave me the Timothyschillingmi@gmail.com for Zelle payment (no different than PayPal friends and families) and Zelled the money excpet low and behold the transaction got cancelled. First red flag.

He of course gave me some excuse of excessive transactions on that account and I should have known better because Zelle doesn't limit deposits, only transfers out. But damn I wanted that Corsa. Anyways, I called him out on the situation to which he said, send the payment to my wife, Heather Turlinski, wiccagurl25@yahoo.com and he'll ship it right out. I told him I wasn't comfortable with that as the cancelled transaction is a red flag to me. He offered for me to send $450.00 and he will ship the exhaust, and when I receive the exhaust to send him the other $450.00 so he has skin in the game too. I should have known better, but I fell for it.

As soon as he got confirmation that the money was in their account, I got an email stating that his wife didn't agree to this and that she will not ship out the exhaust until the balance is paid. Seriously? If I want to sell something for a dollar, my wife isn't going to stop me. Anyways, I called BS and told him to just refund my money. Wouldn't you know it, wifey already withdrew the money from the account. Hey not my problem, send my money back. Obviously I'm screwed at this point and I know it so all the threats in the world aren't going to do anything.
The clown has obviously stopped responding to me and I have called and left vmails on the phone number I have listed above. I filed an IC3 Complaint as mentioned and notified my bank.

If anyone lives near the address I listed above and wants to do some "recon" and can get the money, I'll split it with you. Just throwing it out there. It's more of the principle to me at this point.

If people need more proof, I have the entire email thread I can share, but it is long. I'd love to see this guy respond to this thread and hear what he has to say.

Mark
Their email addresses should of been the first red flag. You can tell they are bogus.
BUFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 01:15 PM   #3
musclesbmf

Drives: 2020 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFW View Post
Their email addresses should of been the first red flag. You can tell they are bogus.
Like I said, shame on me for wanting it all to be legit.
This is more of a PSA for everyone.
musclesbmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 03:00 PM   #4
LT1ornothing

Drives: 2020 LT1 M6
Do not buy used parts unless you are doing the transaction in person. If you don't, then the most probable outcome is exactly what happened here sadly. I have always purchased my used performance parts in person, be it a 5 minute drive away or a 5 hour drive away. Never had an issue. I have also bought new performance parts from highly reputable vendors, and have also never had an issue.
LT1ornothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 03:45 PM   #5
BundiMan
The Nights Watch

Drives: 22 ZL1 M6 Vert
I came up with a different address in my search and only the last email was found

Last updated 1 year ago.
Heather L. Turlinski
Lives in Mullica Hill, NJ
PRIMARY RESIDENCE:
470 Woodruff Trl.
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
PHONE NUMBERS:
609-217-7259
EMAIL ADDRESSES:
wiccagurl25@yahoo.com
TPW 8/23 24 Jul 2021
3400 30 Jul 2021
3800 26 Aug 2021
4000 1 Sep 2021
6000 14 Sep 2021
57 Days from accepted order to delivery.
19 Days from build to delivery.
BundiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 03:49 PM   #6
BundiMan
The Nights Watch

Drives: 22 ZL1 M6 Vert
Here is what I get when I look up the phone number.

This guy is 74 according to the records

Bernard E. Turlinski
Lives in Mullica Hill, NJ
PRIMARY RESIDENCE:
470 Woodruff Trl.
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
PREVIOUS ADDRESSES:
86 Concord Blvd.
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
Recorded in 2021.
78 Ewing St.
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
Recorded in 2012.
PHONE NUMBERS:
609-217-7259
EMAIL ADDRESSES:
bturlinski@comcast.net
ASSOCIATES:
Heather Turlinski

Heaer Linski

Frances Turlinski
TPW 8/23 24 Jul 2021
3400 30 Jul 2021
3800 26 Aug 2021
4000 1 Sep 2021
6000 14 Sep 2021
57 Days from accepted order to delivery.
19 Days from build to delivery.
BundiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 04:27 PM   #7
BlackbeastSS2

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE Shock Candy
Try this number 610 554-0033 Heather

Searched the last name and owner of first address is passed away but funeral write up confirms Heathers full name. Police should have enough info from you to go after mail fraud which is a federal offence.
Attached Images

Diamond Piston & Manley Rods, Roto Fab Big Gulp
BTR Push Rods,LS7 Lifters, ARP, FI Chiller, Kirkey Seats
SJM Line Lock, Hurst Pistol Grip. 747/739 RWHP street tune - 821/794 RWHP track tune 98 octane.
2014 Mini Cooper countryman S All4 M6 daily driver
BlackbeastSS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 06:05 PM   #8
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Unbelievable that you got SCAMMED and then just post about it.

As of 5 min ago he just continues to scam people.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 652
Size:  28.9 KB

We need folks to REPORT to Admin or Moderators so they can be banned. We do not read every thread.
Old 06-20-2022, 07:44 PM   #9
6spdhyperblue

Drives: 6th gen
@ fraxum
Old 06-27-2022, 02:24 PM   #10
Briland_1LE

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS 1LE
He scammed me months ago and i posted it. The “Scammer” warnings need to be pinned somewhere.
Briland_1LE is offline   Reply With Quote