Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories

Old 01-29-2022, 11:26 AM   #1
Mike Cordero

Drives: 1971 Camaro Z-28
2010 camaro ss seat covers

Somebody has for sale a good condition 2010 SS driver side leather seat cover, dark grey or where to get it new if still available?

Last edited by Mike Cordero; 01-29-2022 at 05:57 PM.
Mike Cordero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 12:56 PM   #2
BatmaroBeauty
BOOST OR BUST

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
I have a full set of 2010 synthetic leather two tone charcoal/black front and rear seat covers. Fronts are brand new and rear are slightly used. Only reason I’m selling is because I went aftermarket for fronts and full rear seat delete.

The seat covers are synthetic leather two tone black/charcoal from Iggee (here’s a link to their website, they have posted photos of a Camaro with black/red covers installed for your reference):
https://www.iggee.com/MSProductDetai...ro*2010&theme=

They are $370 shipped new from the website, so I’d say $250 shipped (+PP fees if you chose that payment method) seems reasonable for the entire set I have available. PM me if you’re interested in purchasing to discuss payment and shipping info.

BUILD STATUS: LOADING BOOST . . .
BatmaroBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote