Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro Convertible

Phastek Performance

Old 09-05-2018, 08:55 PM   #57
mbnwa

Drives: 18 NGM ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by driven2exceSS View Post
What color you gonna go with?!?
I was going to go color match to the exterior, however the wife did not like that option in addition to the maintenance needed to wax, polish a gloss bar I decided to go flat black to try to match the interior color. (fingers crossed that was a good decision)
17' Camaro 2SS A8 Vert Upgrades: Pray MSD IM/95mm TB/E85/Tune / Roto-fab CAI / GM Dark Taillights / LED Turn's with VLED Resisters / LED Reverse Lights / JWM Side Markers / Factory UQT PDR (CTS-V) / BMR DSL, MM010 / TSP 1 7/8 / Front Camera / Eyebrow Harness / Elite Engineering E2-X / AEM Wideband with Aeroforce single pod / HD Radio / OnStar Delete / RPM Roll Bar
mbnwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:07 PM   #58
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
I think either way you'll be happy. I wanted a little more grey/black but think it's more black than dark grey. I'm over it -Enjoy!!
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:24 PM   #59
mbnwa

More pics

Waiting on the ones from the installers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
17' Camaro 2SS A8 Vert Upgrades: Pray MSD IM/95mm TB/E85/Tune / Roto-fab CAI / GM Dark Taillights / LED Turn's with VLED Resisters / LED Reverse Lights / JWM Side Markers / Factory UQT PDR (CTS-V) / BMR DSL, MM010 / TSP 1 7/8 / Front Camera / Eyebrow Harness / Elite Engineering E2-X / AEM Wideband with Aeroforce single pod / HD Radio / OnStar Delete / RPM Roll Bar
Old 09-08-2018, 09:29 PM   #60
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Interesting, looks good. I am not sure I want to go that far yet. I got all winter to think about it
Old 09-10-2018, 10:47 PM   #61
mbnwa

More Pics

Attached is the final set of pictures
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2018, 07:24 AM   #62
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
That looks damn near factory. You have any pics of how it was attached to the car or specs on that?
That is very important if someone wants a bar to do it job. I couldn't see them in any pics you have posted to date. LoOK real professional though.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:44 AM   #63
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
That looks damn near factory. You have any pics of how it was attached to the car or specs on that?
That is very important if someone wants a bar to do it job. I couldn't see them in any pics you have posted to date. LoOK real professional though.
It does doesn't it. I was wondering a similar thing about attachment just for the sake of removal also.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:47 AM   #64
driven2exceSS

Drives: 2016 2SS BLK A8 Vert
Wish it was available a little sooner... Looks great!! -Enjoy!!
NPP, MRC, Tinted side & rear reflectors, OEM ZL1 Rockers / 3rd Brake / Darken tail lights, OEM Blk rear splash guards, Satin hood wrap, Fuse pull, Sound tube delete, Cat delete, Ported 95 TB, Ported MSD IM, Dry RotoFab, ARH 1 7/8 headers, E85, "Performance Dyno" Tune, BMR "pieces", "Track" alignment, Hawk DCT-70/70's w/SRF, Goodridge lines, Ti shims, Red powdered calipers, 18" APEX SM-10's w/ Pirelli DH's, FE4 Vert swaybars, Brake cooling ducts, ATI 10% UD, Vorshlag camber plates, OEM 1LE Splitter w/APR Ext., Velossa BIG MOUTH Ram Air, CF QA1, ZLE brakes(F)
driven2exceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:10 PM   #65
mbnwa

Sorry for the delay guys, I’m currently in L.A for a conference I’ll try to get the mounting specs when I get back next week

Old 09-13-2018, 02:44 PM   #66
shinbone

Drives: 2017 SS CONVERTIBLE
NICE!!!! Been waiting to see this in production.
shinbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:35 PM   #67
Gunkk
Thank you Al Oppenheiser!

Drives: Red Hot A10 ZL1 Convertible
That looks sharp. Well done!
Gunkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:14 PM   #68
royriccomini

Drives: Zl1 1le
looks great. I noticed no diagonal bar in main hoop (from passenger floor to drive upper hoop corner)..any concerns?
royriccomini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 07:13 PM   #69
Ripper1

Drives: 17 ZL1 convertible
I am thinking about adding this to my 17 zl1 vert too.
It looks like there is a "patch" on the panels in the back where the bars go through them. Did that come with the bar or did your installer make them? Do you feel your backseat is still usable?
Ripper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 07:23 PM   #70
mbnwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper1 View Post
I am thinking about adding this to my 17 zl1 vert too.
It looks like there is a "patch" on the panels in the back where the bars go through them. Did that come with the bar or did your installer make them? Do you feel your backseat is still usable?

The Rollbar was installed by RPM as they used my car as the template for the Vert bar, so they did fabricate the patches at the time of installation, I’m not sure if the kit they are selling comes with the patches.

In terms of the backseat I think it’s still as useful as it was before the bar, my kid can still sit in the back seat, but I feel the backseat was limited in its functionality before the bar was installed.