Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 06-17-2020, 09:17 AM   #1
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
Help Make Positive Changes in CT

When I joined this site, one of my first threads was around trailering a Camaro. In the current 'shutdown' state we are in, the CT DMV is basically closed and there isn't a way to get a plate in less than a month's time. So, I started a thread and there was some really great discussion about the best way to trailer the car home from MA and I was able to join the club!

Fast forward a couple of weeks and things are no better. Today marks the start of Phase 2 opening here in CT but there is still no movement from DMV on opening their doors. While I am currently "frustrated" that my new ride sits in my garage with no hope of being driven (first-world problem, I know), there are many people in the state that are being negatively impacted by this problem. I'm asking that anyone that lives in CT read, sign, and re-share this petition to help raise awareness to the governor that this problem needs to be addressed both in the short and medium terms (if not longer).

http://chng.it/KPvFPBCn
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 09:38 PM   #2
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Sounds like your governor is as much a knucklehead as our Gov Baker here in MA...
Old 06-17-2020, 09:55 PM   #3
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinator99 View Post
Sounds like your governor is as much a knucklehead as our Gov Baker here in MA...
Both states have had a long line of knuckleheads. MA is "worse" in that they don't even RECOGNIZE temp tags from other states...
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 09:03 AM   #4
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Drives: A Tricked Out Mountain Bike
It could be worse...

Our idiot mayor seems to think we all need to wear masks in public now that it's over 100*F here and after 4 months from when this "plandemic" started.....

The whole thing is asinine and getting more bizarre by the day...