Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Transmissions

Phastek Performance

Old 01-17-2020, 02:35 PM   #1
subgraphic

Drives: '16 2SS
Is my A8 slipping part of the shudder issue?

I had the dealer perform the flush procedure for shudder about 20k miles ago and all was well.

The shudder has returned, but its very light and very sporadic - nowhere near as bad as it was before.

I'm going to take it back, but I also notice that if I get on it, say 45mph - 70-ish, the engine revs high, the engine makes all the noise it should be, but the car just doesn't accelerate as it should. It doesn't feel as if I'm driving a manual and partially pushing and letting off the clutch, more like its making a ton of racket and you expect to get to 75 faster and it just...takes a while.

I am considering buying out my lease in OCT and i want to make sure I get the dealer to do everything to fix this. do these cars slip like that often? is the car just slow in this instance and even though the car is howling, I'm out of the pawer band? I just can't recall if its always been like that for sure.

Thanks for your thoughts!
subgraphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 11:55 AM   #2
subgraphic

Drives: '16 2SS
Friendly bump
subgraphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 12:04 PM   #3
Zack46

Drives: 2018 2SS Camaro Hot Wheels Edition
Can you explain what the shudder feels like when your driving? I have a 2018 camaro 2ss, automatic, i'm currently at 20,000 miles and haven't experienced this yet...In your experience, does this shudder affect all automatics from 2016-18 or just a few? I just don't want to get worried about mine starting to do this..

2018 Camaro 2SS Orange Crush Hot Wheels Limited Edition
Power Sunroof, 8 Speed Auto/Remote Start, NPP Exhaust
Production Sequence Number 98
NEOCC Camaro Club Member

Former Ride: 2016 Camaro 2LT RS V6 Hyper Blue Metallic
Zack46 is offline   Reply With Quote