Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Old 07-30-2018, 08:53 AM   #1
Goldfish

Drives: 18 2SS 1LE
Britain Chevrolet (GearheadSS)

THIS is how you sell a car in 2018.

I was in the market for a 2018 2SS 1LE and spent a bit of time test driving and checking out vehicles locally. Unfortunately, once I was ready to actually get a deal on one, they all either ghosted me or refused to even give me a price without standing on the lot.

Enter Camaro6 and @GearheadSS

I checked out the forums and saw that GearheadSS had exactly the car I was looking for, and the price was posted and fair. This turned into the easiest and best car buying experience of my life. All it took was a simple phone call and a few texts with one of Britain's sales guys (John Foote) to get everything arranged.

I rented a car and drove to Texas, and John picked me up from the rental car company. All the paperwork was basically done, and I was back on the road in a very short amount of time. Even the finance guy didn't try to hard sell me on anything. THIS is how you sell a car and get a customer for life. 10/10. Would drive to Texas again to buy a car.

If you're in the market for a car, give these guys a shout.

To all the Oklahoma dealers I tried to deal with, you need to get your head out of your asses and welcome how people buy cars in 2018 (not that I'll ever buy one locally again).

Obligatory car photo:
Goldfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 09:18 AM   #2
MP3BOOSTED

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE (F1A-94 FBO H/C)
agreed, i also drove out to this dealer to pick up my 1LE, everything was done over the phone, spent at least 15-30min to sign paperwork and i was GONE! best experience!!
Performance Mods: F1A-94, DSX Flex Fuel Kit, MSD Spark Plug Wires, KOOK 2" off road headers, MBRP Race catback exhaust, Pray Performance Custom Boost Cam, Rocker Arm Trunion Upgrade Kit, 7.850" Hardened Chromemoly Length Pushrods and Johnson Racing 2110R Lifters, TSP CNC'd Heads, Ported MSD intake manifold, 103mm Katech Throttle body, Forged Pistons/Rods, RPM Meth kit, DSX Aux Fuel system, AEM Failsafe and banks gauge, LT4 HPFP, LT4 injectors, BMR motor mounts, Hurst Short Throw, Manley SS exhaust valves

Videos of my car? Check here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNi...Qy1OL4NVGlPogw
MP3BOOSTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 01:42 PM   #3
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Thanks again for the business, both of you! That's what we're here for. We try to make it as easy as possible for everyone. Seeing forum members take delivery of their dream car is the best part of my job.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 01:24 PM   #4
RUQWIKR

Drives: 1LEs
Two Chevy dealers are much closer to me than BRITAIN. My SS 1LE and a number of other cars and trucks have come from them. Glad to hear others like them, too.
RUQWIKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 04:17 PM   #5
Z0Tex
@texan.1le

Drives: '18 Camaro 1SS 1LE, PDR
I'd like to echo what was said above. I also bought my 1SS 1LE from Britain and had the pleasure of dealing with John Foote and Jeff Blain. We handled all the negotiations over the phone and email and when it came time to go pick it up, the process couldn't have been faster and easier. No bullshit, no issues. The signing of papers took less than 10 minutes. We stood around and talked about cars more than we did talk about my car! It was an absolute joy to drive up from Temple to Greenville to deal with Britain. I got my dream Camaro and they earned 2 new customers for life in my wife and I. Thanks again!

Z0Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:08 AM   #6
DFW1LE

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE Mosiac Black
When the 1LEs first came out and were scarce, Jeff and Britain hooked me up with exactly what I was looking for at a good price. Contact Jeff and he will take care of you.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:27 AM   #7
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUQWIKR View Post
Two Chevy dealers are much closer to me than BRITAIN. My SS 1LE and a number of other cars and trucks have come from them. Glad to hear others like them, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0Tex View Post
I'd like to echo what was said above. I also bought my 1SS 1LE from Britain and had the pleasure of dealing with John Foote and Jeff Blain. We handled all the negotiations over the phone and email and when it came time to go pick it up, the process couldn't have been faster and easier. No bullshit, no issues. The signing of papers took less than 10 minutes. We stood around and talked about cars more than we did talk about my car! It was an absolute joy to drive up from Temple to Greenville to deal with Britain. I got my dream Camaro and they earned 2 new customers for life in my wife and I. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW1LE View Post
When the 1LEs first came out and were scarce, Jeff and Britain hooked me up with exactly what I was looking for at a good price. Contact Jeff and he will take care of you.
Y'all are awesome and too kind. Thanks a bunch for the kind words!
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote