#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-18-2023, 09:07 AM   #1
OBD3

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS trim
New from the great white north

Hello all,

I picked up a 23 Camaro 2.0 Convertible on Sept 1 of this year. Only able to use it for 1 month then its packed under a car cover for winter.
Although its for the nicer weather, i had to keep it available in case of a vehicle breakdown for the other vehicles in the family, so it was Rust Proofed with a company up in Canada Called Krown, Winter tires, Rims and new Launch TPMS sensors that are tuned to 433mhz. The tires are Firestones and the rims are steel and are 17inch. I also have the upgrade dash that i bought from White Media, along with the HUD programming for future upgrading and lastly the Controller for the top that allows for the fob to be used in a proper manner. Just need somebody to be able to program the windows to go back up. Looking forward to reading and learning more info.
OBD3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 09:14 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 11-19-2023, 10:59 AM   #3
0stones0
It don’t come easy.

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Welcome!
Old 11-19-2023, 11:49 AM   #4
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Welcome sir!! Post up a pic!! Enjoy that ride..
Old 11-21-2023, 08:01 PM   #5
JamesNoBrakes

Drives: 2SS 1LE
Ok, but it's not *that* far north

Started mine up today. It's on the trickle charger. I do have the winter tires with studs when it cleans up a little, but it hasn't cleaned up yet.

2018 2SS 1LE
2023 Colorado ZR2
2022 Stinger GT-line AWD
JamesNoBrakes is offline   Reply With Quote