Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 12-17-2011, 09:36 AM   #1625
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakers View Post
Got it confirmed this morning Dec 21st At shanes I have the room starting at 6:30
Thanks Jimmy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Got a call from Blake Powell at Chevyland that he recieved his first ZL1 actual allocation and it will be for my car!! Probably recieve it in Feb or March!!

Still going to sell my car or trade it in--it will be a heck of a buy!! Let me know if you know anyone, I am sure I can a arrange a finders fee!!

Tom
Awesome!!!

I added a "Garage Sale" page to our website....it is for club members to post items they have for sale...figured it would be another perk for club members.

If you have anything you want to post for sale....car, car parts or even non-car related items, just shoot me an email of what you want posted and I will get it up for you! ...lol....maybe I should rephrase that ... ha ha...okay....gonna go get the crane to get my mind out of the gutter!!!!
Old 12-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #1626
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Old 12-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #1627
Krakers

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Vert Black/Black Top
Send a message via MSN to Krakers Send a message via Yahoo to Krakers
Well world of wheels for me is out I have to work. I got screwed over on my work and there moving me to 6 days of 12 hour shifts. Im not happy
Old 12-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #1628
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Well, that just plain sucks!! Cant you tell them you can't work that weekend? I mean, you are HUMAN after all!!! ....or aren't you????????????? LoL!!!

I was reading on the show website that we have to show at least 4 cars to have a club display, but Nicole didn't mention that in our meeting so I don't know how much they enforce that.

I tried printing out a picture for my show application today and my printer decided it was gonna change my car to synergy green!!! Did everything and couldnt get it fixed!!! Grrrrrrr!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #1629
ScottieBlkSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 2SS/RS
Hello everyone, Long time no speak. I hope everyone has been doing well and everyone's new year is starting off great. I just wanted to let anyone know that may be interested that they are having street legal races this coming weekend at Thunder Road Raceway in Gillam on sunday for anyone that may be interested. I think the gates open at 10:00 am and race until 6:00 pm.
Talk to you all soon
Scottie
Old 01-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #1630
stso634

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBlkSS View Post
Hello everyone, Long time no speak. I hope everyone has been doing well and everyone's new year is starting off great. I just wanted to let anyone know that may be interested that they are having street legal races this coming weekend at Thunder Road Raceway in Gillam on sunday for anyone that may be interested. I think the gates open at 10:00 am and race until 6:00 pm.
Talk to you all soon
Scottie
Scottie
Sounds like fun. I'd like to go but am heading out of town Sunday morning and have LOTS of stuff to do before leaving.
Did you get the Corvette yet? Post some pics if you have them.
Later,
stso634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:57 AM   #1631
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBlkSS View Post
Talk to you all soon
Scottie
Hi Scottie!!!

Blaise and I are all set up with our rides down at the Shreveport Convention Center for the Shreveport World of Wheels which doesn't end till Sunday evening so we probably won't be coming. I will be at the show tonight, but then headed to Baton Rouge tomorrow to run the half marathon down there on Sunday. Will make it back just in time to pack up at World of Wheels!! Busy weekend!!!

Would be good to see ya though, so keep us posted on other opportunities to meet up!

Old 01-13-2012, 09:21 AM   #1632
ScottieBlkSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT View Post
Hi Scottie!!!

Blaise and I are all set up with our rides down at the Shreveport Convention Center for the Shreveport World of Wheels which doesn't end till Sunday evening so we probably won't be coming. I will be at the show tonight, but then headed to Baton Rouge tomorrow to run the half marathon down there on Sunday. Will make it back just in time to pack up at World of Wheels!! Busy weekend!!!

Would be good to see ya though, so keep us posted on other opportunities to meet up!

Thats awsome, Good deal guys !! Well we will definately get together soon. Have fun and good luck in your marathon!
Scottie
Old 01-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #1633
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Thanks Scottie!!!

Was a GREAT weekend!!

First, I set a personal record for the half marathon finishing in 2 hrs, 4 minutes and 23 seconds!!

Then, Blaise and I both received trophies at the World of Wheels...Blaise got "Outstanding GM 2010 and Newer" and I got "Best GM 2010 and Newer"

Then the icing on the cake....my NY Giants embarrassed the Packers!! Woot Woot!! Yeah Buddy!!!

Think I am still high from the weekend!! LoL!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:18 AM   #1634
BoostedX2

Drives: VR ZL1 #259/Nissan 370Z NISMO
Nice, congrats Donna and Blaise!

By the way, I have some SS parts to sell:

1 Brand new Rear tire
2 take-off front tires with abiout 3/4 tread left
1 set spare stock axles from a guy who went 9"

$250 buys all, anyone interested?

Tom
BoostedX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:48 AM   #1635
bpoirier

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM CGM Stripes
I had a great time this weekend at the World of Wheels. Donna and I had the best looking cars there.
bpoirier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #1636
htp autoworks
Account Suspended

Drives: 2007 Jeep SRT-8
Hey Donna. M y dad took some photos of your car this weekend at the car show. I knew it was yours after seeing the front end... but you sure have done a lot to it since the last time I saw it. The car looks REALLY good...
htp autoworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #1637
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Nice, congrats Donna and Blaise!

By the way, I have some SS parts to sell:

1 Brand new Rear tire
2 take-off front tires with abiout 3/4 tread left
1 set spare stock axles from a guy who went 9"

$250 buys all, anyone interested?

Tom
Thanks Tom!

Are they the stock Pirelli's? BTW, we have a garage sale section on our website now...anything you have for sale can be posted there. Just give me the info of the item, where you want people to contact you (phone, email etc) and any pics you have of the item and I can post it up for sale. Doesnt have to be car related either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpoirier View Post
I had a great time this weekend at the World of Wheels. Donna and I had the best looking cars there.
I think Blaise is just biased!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htp autoworks View Post
Hey Donna. M y dad took some photos of your car this weekend at the car show. I knew it was yours after seeing the front end... but you sure have done a lot to it since the last time I saw it. The car looks REALLY good...
Thanks Thom!! Yea, she has definitely morphed since you saw her last! Give me a shout whenever you are in the area so you can see her in person!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #1638
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Holy crap!! Think I missed our monthly meeting!!! Been so busy I didn't even realize it was the third Wednesday of the month!!! Did you guys go? Anything come out of the meeting?