Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 07:43 PM   #20889
Woo
O’Dark30

Drives: 2016 SS Black Panther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo SS View Post
And the obsession has started again. Well that didn't take long.
Welcome back! Need to change your avatar pic.
Glad to be back Gonzo and yea it didn’t take long at all hahaha, Yesterday marked my one year anniversary from my 3 level fusion!!

I’m fighting the urge to splurge on mods but I’m developing a plan for this one before I dive into it...... I’ve tried to change the avatar and add my new car but the album doesn’t show when I upload it,I have no clue what the malfunction is.... Are you going to the Atlanta Motorama the last weekend in this month at Atl Motor Speedway??
Old 04-08-2018, 01:56 AM   #20890
Gonzo SS

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS/RS LS3/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woo View Post
Glad to be back Gonzo and yea it didn’t take long at all hahaha, Yesterday marked my one year anniversary from my 3 level fusion!!

I’m fighting the urge to splurge on mods but I’m developing a plan for this one before I dive into it...... I’ve tried to change the avatar and add my new car but the album doesn’t show when I upload it,I have no clue what the malfunction is.... Are you going to the Atlanta Motorama the last weekend in this month at Atl Motor Speedway??
Glad your back is better. Yeah, I think my son and I will check it out. I've never been, have you? I plan on taking my mother in law to Talladega that Sunday so it'll be a busy weekend. She's loves NASCAR, but has never been to a race.

Old 04-08-2018, 02:45 AM   #20891
Dusk_2SS

Drives: 2013 Dusk Special Edition 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_CTS-V View Post
Aero Sports Concepts wickerbill on th SS spoiler. Just enough attitude for me, I’m loving it.
Nice mod, but some soap and water before posting would be nice too.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:48 AM   #20892
Woo
O’Dark30

Quote:
Glad your back is better. Yeah, I think my son and I will check it out. I've never been, have you? I plan on taking my mother in law to Talladega that Sunday so it'll be a busy weekend. She's loves NASCAR, but has never been to a race.
Thanks, I feel so much better now. I struggled with moderate to severe back issues since 2012 so having this relief is awesome.... I haven’t been to one yet either, I’ve only heard of them. I was with Camaro Nation Atl the summer before last and the president told me he had won a motor from the Motorama, that raised my ebrows haha. I’m not sure what the event all entails but I’m sure I’ll be checking this one out.....
Old 04-08-2018, 08:16 AM   #20893
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
BIO-HAZARD'S 1st show was yesterday at Penn College Williamsport PA . Crazy April 7TH . Woke up to 20 degrees and over a inch of snow on the ground , Freezing. But what the heck . Got the car loaded up and out , wife said I was nuts . And of course got up on the road and they put salt down , car was trashed when we got there took 3 hours to clean , but came out pretty good . I was shocked they had close to 80 cars show up . Classes were not the greatest I had the biggest class Modern car , I had 29 cars in my class . Bio-Hazard didn't get the class award but Bamm.. took Home Peoples Choice which was their Best in Show , A nice way to start off the car show season ....

Old 04-08-2018, 08:23 AM   #20894
Woo
O’Dark30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
BIO-HAZARD'S 1st show was yesterday at Penn College Williamsport PA . Crazy April 7TH . Woke up to 20 degrees and over a inch of snow on the ground , Freezing. But what the heck . Got the car loaded up and out , wife said I was nuts . And of course got up on the road and they put salt down , car was trashed when we got there took 3 hours to clean , but came out pretty good . I was shocked they had close to 80 cars show up . Classes were not the greatest I had the biggest class Modern car , I had 29 cars in my class . Bio-Hazard didn't get the class award but Bamm.. took Home Peoples Choice which was their Best in Show , A nice way to start off the car show season ....

Old 04-08-2018, 09:21 AM   #20895
Gonzo SS

Quote:
Thanks, I feel so much better now. I struggled with moderate to severe back issues since 2012 so having this relief is awesome.... I haven’t been to one yet either, I’ve only heard of them. I was with Camaro Nation Atl the summer before last and the president told me he had won a motor from the Motorama, that raised my ebrows haha. I’m not sure what the event all entails but I’m sure I’ll be checking this one out.....
There's a good video here: http://www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/events/motorama/

Looks like a good time.

Old 04-08-2018, 09:23 AM   #20896
Gonzo SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Love this car!

Old 04-08-2018, 11:10 AM   #20897
Woo
O’Dark30

Quote:
There's a good video here: http://www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/events/motorama/

Looks like a good time.
Wow, this is a pretty big event. I think the boys will enjoy this as well...
Old 04-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #20898
Woo
O’Dark30

Got up early this a.m. and conducted a small detail on “BP”. Haven’t massed the energy to do the 7 step Meguiars process just yet. I’m trying to pace myself as to not overdue it....
Attached Images

Last edited by Woo; 04-08-2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Fix pics
Old 04-08-2018, 01:20 PM   #20899
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Quote:
Got up early this a.m. and conducted a small detail on “BP”. Haven’t massed the energy to do the 7 step Meguiars process just yet. I’m trying to pace myself as to not overdue it....
Flawless!

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
Old 04-08-2018, 01:27 PM   #20900
CCMADONNA

Drives: 2014 SW 2SS/RS
Whoa, WOO!!!!

2014 2SS/RS VERT L99
SUMMIT WHITE
AIRAID CAI
BORLA ATAK CAT-BACK EXHAUST
ELITE ENGINEERING CATCH-CAN
RANGE AFM-DELETE MODULE
HUPER OPTIK 40
CHROME PEDALS
PREMIUM FLOOR MATS
PREMIUM CARGO MAT
DEDICATED 32GB iPHONE HD
[/I][/B][IMG][/IMG]
Old 04-08-2018, 02:18 PM   #20901
CamaroFred

Drives: Miss Con Ception
Good thing you took that picture when you did because in two minutes...
Old 04-08-2018, 06:02 PM   #20902
Woo
O’Dark30

[QUOTE=CCMADONNA;10138678]Whoa, WOO!!!! [/QUOTE

Aye bro!!!

Closed Thread