#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 10-20-2020, 01:15 PM   #1
Verbatim

Drives: '18 2SS 1LE HBM
FS: 2018 2SS 1LE, HBM, PDR

**Car is sold, thanks for interest**

I'm selling my 2018 2SS 1LE M6 as it is time to get a more family oriented car with a few more doors...

The car has about 23,500 miles on it right now but it is a daily driver so it will continue to accumulate. It is mostly stock aside from the ZL1 1LE taillights and 3rd brake light, smoked LED marker lights, and the ZL1 addons splash guards. I drive it year round in SE Michigan, so I have a set of winter rims and tires for it as well which would be available to add to the deal for the right price.

I bought the car in May of 2018 from Becky (ordered it custom) and can't recommend her enough for anyone buying new! I spec'd it with 2SS, 1LE, PDR, Hyper Blue Metallic, black badges front and rear, the all weather rubber cargo mat, and the cargo net.

In November of 2018, the car had a run-in with a deer. Damage was relatively minor, however it did result in replacement of the hood, bumper cover, spoiler, grille, AC condenser, driver's side headlight, and some minor body work/straightening of the driver's side fender along with some small miscellaneous parts. The work was done by a top notch shop, and it came out great. They used all OEM parts and it looked good as new afterwards. I haven't seen or noticed any lingering effects of the incident and only mention it in the spirit of full disclosure.

As mentioned the car is a daily, so there are some minor rock chips on the front bumper, and a few very minor dings and scratches around the car. Overall the exterior is probably a 8.5-9/10, but a thorough polish and wax would take care of most of the issues. The interior is in likewise great shape. Tires are nearing the end of life, and if I was keeping the car I'd be replacing them within a couple months of putting them back on next spring.

I'm asking $38.5k OBO.

Here are some older pictures, but I can certainly take others for an interested buyer.
Attached Images

Last edited by Verbatim; 11-03-2020 at 12:07 PM. Reason: car is sold
Verbatim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 08:25 PM   #2
Hyprblu

Drives: 2018 2SS 1LE
Free bump, beautiful car! Good luck with sale! I think you have the 6th HBM 2SS 1LE I've seen for sale since they were new. If only people realized how rare that combo is. It took 6 months for me to find mine and I had to fly to Florida to get it, you're right down the road
Hyprblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 08:42 PM   #3
Verbatim

Cheers, thanks! I'm gonna miss it, that's for sure...
Old 10-22-2020, 09:02 PM   #4
suckamc

Drives: ford
FYI Becky passed away in June.
suckamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:19 AM   #5
Verbatim

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckamc View Post
FYI Becky passed away in June.
Very sorry to hear that, I had no idea. I searched and found the memorial threads, what a huge loss for the Camaro community, and my deepest condolences to her family.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:54 PM   #6
WitnessV8

Drives: BMW 330i, Lexus IS 250
Hi Verbatim,

Do you have any pictures of the damage caused by the deer?
WitnessV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 05:10 PM   #7
Verbatim

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitnessV8 View Post
Hi Verbatim,

Do you have any pictures of the damage caused by the deer?
Yes, I have a few shots that I took prior to bringing the car to the repair facility, here is what I had from my cellphone.

Let me know if there are any other questions!
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2020, 07:28 AM   #8
Verbatim

Hey guys, I'm going to be trading this in at the end of the week unless I can get a better offer before then. There's quite a bit of room between what the dealer is offering and what I'm asking, so I'm entertaining all offers.