#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 06-18-2018, 03:37 PM   #43
drfeelgood

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
If you thought that was racist, I'd advise turning off CNN or MSNBC or whatever left leaning TV you watch. smh. For the love of all that is holy, if you ever meet me somewhere in life, please just turn and walk away. Can't stand you people who think there is some kind of underlying "race" tone in whatever someone says or types.

Or, I could of said, the wheels on my car are black and spin. You'd think that was racist too right? Considering I used the word black and spin in the same sentence? When in reality, they are black and they do spin when moving.

If I say..........I saw a monkey today eating a banana. I bet you'd think that was racists and I was talking about black people. Right? You are THE racist. When in reality, i could of been at the zoo with my children.
what on earth are you talking about?

first, no one said anything about your post "S.T.A.R." made a comment stating "I thought those folks were overincarcerated"
it's clear what he meant, and VTOR_ZL1 realized it also, hence his response to that post.

And for the record (not that it matters regarding racist comments) I am a registered republican, and have been for 8 years now.
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

'17 Maserati Levante- STOCK
drfeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:59 PM   #44
Boo

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 Nightfall Grey
Cmon guys....i look forward to this forum in part to get away from all the political craziness going on. This thread was about the potentially catching a criminal that stole one of the cars we love so much. Lets get back on track. Catching the bad guy...regardless of race.
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:02 PM   #45
Apexslayer

Drives: Zl1 1le
Drfeelgood - Great response... ...most of us join these forums because we share a common love for cars. Unfortunately, it seems that hate and ignorance are never far away and we should call this hate and ignorance out when we see and hear it. Good Job!
Apexslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:10 PM   #46
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Cmon guys....i look forward to this forum in part to get away from all the political craziness going on. This thread was about the potentially catching a criminal that stole one of the cars we love so much. Lets get back on track. Catching the bad guy...regardless of race.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexslayer View Post
Drfeelgood - Great response... ...most of us join these forums because we share a common love for cars. Unfortunately, it seems that hate and ignorance are never far away and we should call this hate and ignorance out when we see and hear it. Good Job!
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:55 PM   #47
drfeelgood

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Happy to do so.. the post was great from the onset (before the ignorance) possession of stolen goods or attempt to sell stolen goods is also a crime. I wasn't sure if anyone on here did, but I contacted Atlanta PD and reported his info to them, so hopefully they will do something.

Quote:
Drfeelgood - Great response... ...most of us join these forums because we share a common love for cars. Unfortunately, it seems that hate and ignorance are never far away and we should call this hate and ignorance out when we see and hear it. Good Job!.
Thanks, it was just unnecessary. EVERYONE hates criminals, this guy deserves to be put into jail just like anyone who commits a crime, if he did it. I'm not a fan of vigilante-style justice because, there's the possibility that someone could be innocent (i.e. he could have been given the parts by a friend and asked to help sell them, not knowing they were stolen, etc.). Seems unlikely given his record, but that's for police and the courts to decide, that's why we have them.
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

'17 Maserati Levante- STOCK
drfeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:21 PM   #48
HYPER1LE

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE HBM
Hmm, his FB says he went to school at Miller Grove (in DeKalb County) so perhaps there he still resides or nearby. This post has me curious. to follow for any positive outcome on behalf of the victim.
HYPER1LE is offline   Reply With Quote